dnabiosensor.com
multisensorfusion.com
preapproved.xyz
luxury.com.co
blockchain.dom.
ice.exchange

your thoughts please.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Luxury dot com dot co - High hundreds (to the buyer that appreciates it)

Ice dot Exchange - Even though unusual, the exchange of ice is a big business. Ice for commercial use, sculptures ...I wouldn't necessarily rule it out. Offers accepted, while you own it

Blockchain dot dom - DOM being a cute quirk of ".COM" ...dom meaning "dominant" ...blockchain use related to the adult industry, or a brand "Blockchain Domination" ...maybe someone appreciate it or has a vision, offers accepted while you own it

The 3 above are the ones, If I had to choose. I struggle with the others. Hope you get something worthwhile

Last edited:
•••
•••
Luxury dot com dot co - High hundreds / low thousands (to the buyer that appreciates it)

Ice dot Exchange - Even though unusual, the exchange of ice is a big business. Ice for commercial use, sculptures ...I wouldn't necessarily rule it out. Offers accepted, while you own it

Blockchain dot dom - DOM being a cute quirk of ".COM" ...dom meaning "dominant" ...blockchain use related to the adult industry, or a brand "Blockchain Domination" ...maybe someone appreciate it or has a vision, offers accepted while you own it

The 3 above are the ones, If I had to choose. I struggle with the others. Hope you get something worthwhile

com.co has value ? Everyday there is one-word com.co expiring and nobody reg them

•••
@supermario64 I will admit its tough, judging what it is. I'm relying more on the one word "luxury" ...big word, the right buyer may give it 3 figures (my optimism)

Last edited:
•••
@supermario64 I will admit its tough, judging what it is. I'm relying more on the one word "luxury" ...big word, the right buyer may give it 3 figures (my optimism)
Yes I see your point but it will be really hard since there is only 5 sales of com.co reported on namebio since 2015

•••
All three dot com domains in my humble opinion have very little value due to 3 words and an extremely narrow niche.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back