Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazama San

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Blockchain is a technology, and an exchange is a place for people to trade. They are two different things, which makes me sway against it slightly. However, it is a juicy combination. Take offers on it, see what comes your way

Last edited:
•••
And to be clear: Its a sweet domain (noticed the down votes). I'm just being technical on what a blockchain is, and what an exchange is

Last edited:
•••
And to be clear: Its a sweet domain (noticed the down votes). I'm just being technical on what a blockchain is, and what an exchange is

What price range would you reckon? Is it worth the mid tier xx,xxx?

•••
What price range would you reckon? Is it worth the mid tier xx,xxx?
I should have been more clear, sorry about that. Its a sweet domain. Some domains I am hesitant to pin an estimate against. With specific domains that are capable of strong bids (like this one), it is better to wait and take offers. Price the domain accordingly, depending on who the buyer is and their capabilities. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Low $xx,xxx for an end user I would say. It's 18 letters long though, can be a tough sale.
Low $x,xxx for a reseller

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back