Dynadot

Efty is here: Great software helping domainers make more money.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
When I started domaining 2 years ago it didn't took long before I realized I got disorganized. With a growing portfolio of so many domains at different registrars, listed at multiple marketplaces and parking companies, things began to slip through the cracks.​

I lost the overview, often forgetting to add or remove domains from marketplaces and in some cases even forgot to renew valuable domains. I needed a tool to help me manage my portfolio and to give me clear insight in my performance as a domainer so I reached out to long term friend and software genius @lionel_efty and we decided to build Efty.

Here’s why you are going to love domaining with Efty:

Efty helps you manage your portfolio, giving you clear insight in your performance whilst helping you to boost leads, sales and revenues. It is the starting point for all your domaining activities. Say goodbye to endless mailbox searches and farewell to eye-numbing spreadsheets. With Efty you gain control of your portfolio, make informed decisions, save time & money and increase sales!

Efty already has a myriad of great features. Here are some of the best so far:​

Join our free beta for and help us make Efty even better!

We’re working hard on turning Efty into the one tool that every domainer will love to use and we need your help and feedback to make that happen. Sign up for a free beta account today and please let us know your comments, questions and ideas for further improvement in the comments below or directly through the feedback field in the application.

Doron & @lionel_efty

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you add phone number for domain offers? I mean so we can call the interested party.

This will be added in the next landing page update together with a whole bunch of other improvements and designs. Stay tuned :)

•••
Indeed Efty is a great app. As many of us requested you before. change the store theme. It looks very simple. Theme should be attractive.

•••
•••
I'll like to have a button for each domain to auto-update the domain USP'S. Bulk updating will be fantasitc too.

Reason for this is age of a domain will increase, expiry date updated and price changed over time. An auto-update function will be very useful.

Will be also great if the system is able to auto pick up USP like exact monthly global search, CPC, valuation from Estibot, DomainIndex, DA, TF etc like what ExpiredDomains.net is able to do.

Thanks for the considerations.

•••
This will be added in the next landing page update together with a whole bunch of other improvements and designs. Stay tuned :)

Waiting for Landing page updates, I like Flippa landing page, maybe something better than this is coming soon from Efty!

•••
Help Pick the Best For-Sale Landing Pages in the Industry

The idea of offering advertising-free landing pages that are built for conversion and enable domain name investors to generate leads from end-users without paying a dollar in commissions has been one of the many drivers behind Efty’s success so far.

We are proud to host For- Sale landing pages for thousands of the world’s best domain names and send hundreds of quality leads from end user buyers all over the world to our users each month.

Great domain names deserve great landing pages.

For- Sale landing pages are one of the features in Efty for which we receive a constant stream of request, ideas and suggestions. We’re listening to you!

A massive redesign of our Landing Page functionality is currently in the works and one of the many exciting new changes is that soon you will be able to choose from a variety of different designs in our template gallery. To get a fresh perspective on design options we decided to tap into the very talented design community over at 99Designs and hold a contest for at least 3 new designs (meaning we will award 3 or more winning designs).

Here’s where you come in:

We’ve narrowed down 100+ submissions to six designers and we need your help to decide on the very best. Head over to https://99designs.com/landing-page-design/vote-maro20 and leave your rating and comments.

Don’t forget to tell us why you like (or don’t like) the designs you’re rating! (And, yes, each will have a beautiful, mobile-friendly version.)

tumblr_inline_nxfyn4C5Kh1szufqr_500.png

Have an awesome weekend!

•••
•••
Thanks for your feedback @Shams - you will be able to choose from several new designs in the future. We are creating a template gallery with landing page designs and our goal is to update it with new templates every month or so.

•••
Hey @dv82

Domain leasing is becoming popular trend. It would be great if we can also show the leasing prices.

•••
Hi @dv82,

Can we have an additional field in Financial for Payment Cost.
This is to cover fees after a sale such as PayPal, wire, cheque, currency conversion, credit card fees etc.

Thanks for considerations.

•••
Please add Forums and/or namePros, DNF etc in Marketplace Sold.

•••
@Jen-Sin noted. I will report back here once done. Thanks for the other great suggestions too. We're making notes of all of them and prioritize accordingly!

•••
I am not a subscriber yet... but I think a landing page needs to say with huge letters on the very top on the page, even above the domain name: "This domain is for sale" . This label must dominate the design of the page. Otherwise, a person who is not in IT / domaining will assume that the name is taken and will not read further.

•••
•••
@dv82 Doron,

Is the table of Sold Domains, can we have Sold date, Marketplace Sold columns and the ability to sort names by these fields?

Also it will be great if we can mass edit all other fields, like Efty Sale Price, Marketplace Sold, Sold Date, Commission etc etc.

Thank you.

Jen-Sin

Last edited:
•••
Hey @dv82

One more thing. It would be great if we can have an 'about us' page.

•••
Any ETA on the new landing pages Doron? With NameSilos new 7.5% marketplace the two of you together is going shake up this industry for sellers!

Thanks for your hard work.

•••
@Jen-Sin & @sumosan we will look into these suggestions for sure! Please keep them coming as we read and consider all of them for future updates.

@JimJammy we are working on this right now and the next big update will be all about landing pages. We are aiming to get this live for all users before the end of this year.

•••
•••
@dv82, allow all data stored in the system to be exportable. Currently, only limited data can be exported.

Implement tags or labels or folders or groups so we can better manage and sort our portfolio.

Thanks! :D

•••
@dv82, can you please explain how exactly investment amount, revenue, sales costs and profit are calculated in the Cockpit?

I also like to ask how the annual renewal cost is calculated and added to the cost every year and when etc.

Thank you very much!

•••
@dv82 Google analytics integration would be very useful. I think it is a must have.

•••
@dv82, can you please explain how exactly investment amount, revenue, sales costs and profit are calculated in the Cockpit?

I also like to ask how the annual renewal cost is calculated and added to the cost every year and when etc.

Thank you very much!

• Annual renewal: The renewal fee for all domains in development or portfolio combined. This is a static number and won't change after renewing a domain. It's just to inform you with the total value of annual renewals.
  • Investment: Purchase price for all domains + Paid renewal fees to date, based on annual renewal fees entered for each domain + fees paid for private whois
  • Sales costs: sum of all escrow fees, broker fees and commissions as entered for all sold domains
  • Profit: sale price and parking revenues minus all costs (renewal, commissions etc)

•••
@dv82 Google analytics integration would be very useful. I think it is a must have.

It is on our list. Not sure when we get to this as all development resources are currently focused on the revamped landing page roll-out.

•••
  • Investment: Purchase price for all domains + Paid renewal fees to date, based on annual renewal fees entered for each domain + fees paid for private whois

Thanks @dv82.

I'm confused how the paid renewal fees to date is calculated in the investment cost, with respect to purchase date etc.

For example, say I bought a domain for $100, I key in $100 for purchase price, and $10 for renewal price, if I'm not wrong, it will show as $110 as my investment cost.

How about domains bought with few years left to expire?

And in the situation where I have differing renewal costs every year (due to promotions, transfers, coupons etc), the calculations may be off as well.

And for domains we hand regged, how do we key in the purchase cost and annual renewal fee?

Kindly advise.

Many thanks! =)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back