NameSilo

eBay Spam

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I just got this email from 'so called eBay'... Watch out. D-:

We regret to inform you that your eBay account could be suspended if you don`t resolve your problems.To resolve al this problems please click here and login to your account in order to resolve your account problems.If your problems could not be resolved your account will be suspended for a period of 3-4 days, after that it will be again operational.
Per the User Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend,indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if we belive that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us.We may also take these actions if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.
Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised that you are prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes the registering of a new account. Please note that this suspension dose not relieve you of your agreed-upon obligation to pay any fees you may owe to eBay.

Regards, Safeharbor Department

eBay, Inc .

Do not reply to this e-mail

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hmmmm never seen such a thing.

•••
I take it the E-mail address was not from Ebay? :o
Thanks.

•••
•••
Yeeps! D-:

Thanks for the post, Darren.
B-)

•••
yeah seems like someone is trying to gain access to ebay accounts . people have done fake yahoo messenger pages for as long as ive been online . thanks for looking out for us Darren

•••
I've received such an e-mail as well.
I just trash them!
ST

•••
I get a lot of stuff from eBay nowadays, I trash everything.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back