IT.COM

auction EasyMeals.club Foodie/Recipe/Cooking Blog

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all I am putting my old foodie blog up for sale here EasyMeals.club. If you're already in the food/cooking niche then EasyMeals.club with its catchy domain and established presence may fit your portfolio perfectly.

The EasyMeals.club mission is simple. To provide easy meals for people to make. We are a recipe and meals food blog where you can find free daily easy meals to make and cook. We have new quick and easy meals for you to learn to make and enjoy. From the most basic and easiest simple meals for people on the go to quick and easy dinners, breakfasts, lunches, brunches and more for kids, students and the whole family.
easymealsclub.jpg
The site runs on WordPress so from a design/aesthetic POV the sky is the limit with what you can do with it.

I had fun working on this site at first and added some simple meals/recipes to it and promoted them on Pinterest and other social networks and submitted to some relevant foodie business directories. But due to other responsibilities and lack of time I've not had the time to work on it. If someone has the time to just add some more content to it and build some more links it could be quite a productive, lucrative site.

Traffic and Earnings
I have not ever really monetized this site so there are no earnings to speak of. That said I did have Adsense on it at the start but changed themes and never re-added back into the site but there was some back then but but it was minimal.

I'm not sure what the current traffic stats are as I haven't been keeping track but took a screenshot from Analytics earlier and happy to give you full Analytics access so you can check going back to 2014 when the site started. I'm sure if you put Adsense on the site or something from the current traffic its getting you could earn your money back and then some with this site anyway. But with a little work in promoting even more.

Keyword Searches and CPC/Comp
easy meals 22,200 Low competition. Avg CPC £0.71
quick and easy meals 12,100 Low competition. Avg CPC £0.43
cheap easy meals 6,600 Low competition. Avg CPC £0.49
easy healthy meals 9,900 Low competition. Avg CPC £0.94
quick easy meals 9,900 Low competition. Avg CPC £0.53
easy meal ideas 5,400 Low competition. Avg CPC £0.53
easy meals for two 4,400 Low competition. Avg CPC £0.34
easy meals for dinner 2,400 Low competition
cheap and easy meals 2,900 Low competition. Avg CPC £0.53
easy camping meals 5,400 Low competition. Avg CPC £0.51
easy healthy meals 9,900
cheap easy meals 6,600
easy meals to cook 4,400
easy meal ideas 5,400

Domain Details
Domain: easymeals.club
Registrar: Name Cheap
First Registered: 05/25/2014
Renewal: 05/26/2015
Next Renewal Due: 05/25/2016
Traffic: 600-700 UV's a month
Parking or Other Revenue: Not monetized.
Industry and Niche: Cooking/Recipe/Food
Previously Acquired: No
Keyword Value (CPC): Avg CPC £0.71
Competition: Low
Indexed: 100 results
Domain Length: 14 characters
Similar Sales:
Trend: Good
TM: No.
Backlinks: About 1,070 results
Pronounceable: Easy Meals Club
Development Ideas: Adding daily recipes, getting subscribers, promotion and SEO.

Bidding and Buying Terms
Starting Bid: $25
Bid Increments: $5
BIN: $250
End Time: 30/9/2015
Payment Options: Paypal, Xoom

easymealsclubanalyticsoverview.jpg

organic-searches.jpg

camefrom.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for looking! Let me know if you have any questions.

Lyn.

•••
Bump. Any foodies out there??

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back