Dynadot

Dynadot.com sporting a New Look!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Updated!

This site is downright awful now. It isn't user friendly AT ALL now.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The light blue has so little contrast it takes more effort to read.

•••
Took a while to load .........jury is still out , i was going to start a poll until i saw this thread, .... three options, love it, hate it,dear oh dear

•••
bad design with colour collocation

•••
just looked at the expired auction .......what a shamozzle

•••
It looks incomplete to me. I was happy with the old interface, personally. But I suppose I will get used to the new one, as well. I like dynadot as a registrar. Nothing new though. Checkout is still a big pain, imho. I don't like the $14.75 for re-registering dropped domains though. I think I stop back-ordering them and just register them the next day, for $7.99 :) They can't even beat a GoDaddy Backorder.

Last edited:
•••
Updated! There are many things going from at Dynadot right now.

The Checkout process is now awful. I used to rely on Dynadot for
their smooth running shopping cart. It is now a disaster. I can no
longer rely on them for dropcatching domains because they're removed
the option to hit BACK to return to your shopping cart after a purchase. You now have to verify your identity after each purchase. This is not good for them. Before the whole site makeover I spent roughly $60-70 per day in the drops. Now that number is down to around $30-50. I'm pissed about this. I know I'm not the only one having this problem.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back