IT.COM

Fraud Masterbucks.com Removed Their Site now site isn't accessible.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

manojddfdd

Upgraded Member
Impact
Fraud Masterbucks.com Removed Their Site now the site isn't accessible. Does anyone have any update on this?
screencapture-id-federatedidentity-realms-epik-protocol-openid-connect-auth-2024-04-07-21_15_06.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Fraud Masterbucks.com Removed Their Site now the site isn't accessible. Does anyone have any update on this?
Show attachment 255174
The Masterbucks.com website has not been removed, but there seems to be a problem with the federated identity website that it relies on.

I agree with the earlier remarks that you should not trust Masterbucks or Epik with your money or your domains.

•••
Last edited:
•••
The Masterbucks.com website has not been removed, but there seems to be a problem with the federated identity website that it relies on.

I agree with the earlier remarks that you should not trust Masterbucks or Epik with your money or your domains.
sir here the point is not whether its website is live or not but when will we get our hard-earned funds or will not get?
I am from India I tried asking many legal persons in my country but they are saying we can't help you in this case I also tried completing on the USA Consumer Protection Portal they are saying please file this complaint in your country we can't help you.

So what can I do I am confused.

•••
@manojddfdd

Yes, I feel your pain. There's a lengthy thread here on this forum about this (currently 427 pages long).

At various times, the Masterbucks website has experienced both functional periods and outages. Unfortunately, in all instances, users have fallen victim to theft or fraudulent activity.

Wish you good luck.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back