NameSilo

Dynadot.com.......MANY PROBLEMS AND TROUBLES

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

love123

New Member
Impact
0
This company is full of problems. I had to write to better business bureau and dynadot.com is still causing me problems. Today is October 24th 2008 and my business is not working because email forwarding is not working. When I contacted dynadot.com, instead of treating me like a customer, they treated me like a harrasser. Please keep away from Dynadot.com, they have received 100's of dollars from me and in return I get abuse.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sorry to hear about your problems. But I'm very happy with Dynadot, it's a good registrar.
 
0
•••
100% agree with love123 they are simply the rudest support staff I have ever dealt with via internet.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back