Dynadot

Dynadot.com is cheating us when we using their backorder !!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Muhaysen

Established Member
Impact
Hell folk,

I have used Dynadot.com backorder three times and all of them i was only the bidder, in first time i got the domain and has not gone to auction cause .co then i got the second .org and the third with is .com. And the have placed them to auction and i am sure only me who placed the backorder as show me the the page, when i talked with the chat online he said there is a bidders with you and i asked him show me where are they ? he said you can not see them !! really :xf.grin: , so i left them and just to tell you guys if you sure nobody with you in your drop domain such as .com .net or .org do not use Dynadot.com they will place it to auction to get more bidders more money.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Usually there are a few bidders for those domains... I have picked up a few without going to auction, but when it becomes more premium it usually goes to auction... Now every time I do the back order it is usually day of and it always shows there is a bidder once it goes to auction. I don't think they are faking it though.

•••
We only hold backorder auctions when there has been more than one request for a domain that we have caught, if only one user has requested a backorder then we do not hold an auction. This is not reflected in the number of bidders on the backorder auction, they will always start with only 1 bidder, as only the starting bid has been placed (on behalf of the first customer to request the backorder) when the auction begins.

•••
As I know, they recently added the rule that only users with $100+ balance can bid on their backorder auctions...
Or not?

Probably, this is a reason why you (Bidder1) don't see another bidders...

Last edited:
•••
As I know, they recently added the rule that only users with $100+ balance can bid on their backorder auctions...
Or not?

Probably, this is a reason why you (Bidder1) don't see another bidders...
This would be correct for .pro backorder auctions, that restriction was placed to help combat repeated shill bidding on those auctions. They would still be visible to all users however, and would display an error message if an ineligible account tried to place a bid on those.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back