Dynadot

advice Dynadot API

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

themavrick

Top Member
Impact
I have been trying Dynadot API, but results are not that great. Are the dropping times not accurate?

Would any pro share some tips?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I have been trying Dynadot API, but results are not that great. Are the dropping times not accurate?

Thanks.
What do you mean by "not great" ?

•••

Thanks.

IMHO, Dynadot API response speed is faster than other registrar's API :xf.cool:

DropcatchMonster1.3.png

namesilo_13.png

•••
•••
NameSilo API works for me well. You can use both dynadot and namesilo to increase catch rate.

•••
can you beat dropcatch or namejet with these, like maybe at least 1 in 20-30 names you try? or 50? since so far i'm 0\150 with dynadot backorders :xf.smile: need to try spamming manually probably

•••
can you beat dropcatch or namejet with these, like maybe at least 1 in 20-30 names you try? or 50? since so far i'm 0\150 with dynadot backorders :xf.smile: need to try spamming manually probably

I would love to hear one example of a premium name backordered on NJ and DC that was caught by someone using drop catch software. There has been no such event and there won't be such an event.

Software is good if you compete with others using software or you want to catch a name that someone might try to manually register by hand.

•••
I would love to hear one example of a premium name backordered on NJ and DC that was caught by someone using drop catch software. There has been no such event and there won't be such an event.

Software is good if you compete with others using software or you want to catch a name that someone might try to manually register by hand.

Noone will promote it even they somehow lucky enough to beat NJ and DC with dropcatch software:xf.rolleyes:. They will keeping a low profile instead of inviting competitors to join the party. :xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
It's not possible as their process and api process is completely different...

Have you implemented deletion order in your software (dnmeter ;) ) ? @kam

•••
Noone will promote it even they somehow lucky enough to beat NJ and DC with dropcatch software:xf.rolleyes:. They will keeping a low profile instead of inviting competitors to join the party. :xf.cool:

It is not up to them, every day there are major names people watch, we would all know if one of those names didn't land at DC, SN, NJ etc

You might as well tell us the secret that drop catch has a million copies of your software running HAahahahaaHA

•••
It's not possible as their process and api process is completely different...

Have you implemented deletion order in your software (dnmeter ;) ) ? @kam

I don't implement deletion order in my Dropcatch Software because I mainly focus on cctld and I don't want to give people false hope. :xf.smile:

•••
It is not up to them, every day there are major names people watch, we would all know if one of those names didn't land at DC, SN, NJ etc

You might as well tell us the secret that drop catch has a million copies of your software running HAahahahaaHA

Exactly! No successful drop catching solution can ever stay secret for long. Were watching, and we know who's getting all the names.

No need to advertise a drop catching service at all. When I see their name pop up on who is multiple times, that's all that matters and I'll then look into them.

•••
do not expect anything good from 1 registrar. Dropcatch and snapnames has hundreds... just use a service like catch.club

•••
do not expect anything good from 1 registrar. Dropcatch and snapnames has hundreds... just use a service like catch.club
"Since the caught domains are scattered through hundreds of registrars, we will manage the domain for you for the first 60 days. Then the domain will be delivered to your account for full control."

i'll pass

•••
"Since the caught domains are scattered through hundreds of registrars, we will manage the domain for you for the first 60 days. Then the domain will be delivered to your account for full control."

i'll pass
It could be a partnership with snapnames like mine and they dont want to manage pushes during the 60 days locked icann policy...

•••
It could be a partnership with snapnames like mine and they dont want to manage pushes during the 60 days locked icann policy...

yes, there is a trade off. You may get the domain cheaper and/or higher chance but you have limited access for 60 days.

Just use dropcatch for 69 :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back