Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Dumb Joke

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Stephen

VIP Member
Impact
73
A little guy is sitting at the bar just staring at his drink for half an hour when this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, grabs his drink and gulps it down in one swig. The poor little guy starts crying.

"Come on man, I was just giving you a hard time," says the truck driver."I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man crying."

"This is the worst day of my life," says the little guy between sobs. "I can't do anything right. I overslept and was late to an important meeting, so my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car was stolen and I have no insurance. I grabbed a cab home but, after the cab left, I discovered my wallet was still in the cab.

At home I found my wife in bed with the gardener. So I came to this bar trying to work up the courage to put an end to my life...



...and then you show up and drink the darned poison!"
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
lmao
 
0
•••
Looks like the guy's a total loser :D Hell, both of em are ;)
 
0
•••
lmao, very nice joke....

hehe....just dont understand why you would commit suicide in a bar... :| rather in fact commit suicide at all.
 
0
•••
Heh, heard that one before, still funny though ;)
 
0
•••
Funny, but very stupid LoL, but it got my bone moving have laughed in ages, only yesterday but i was on the florr laughing.
 
0
•••
lmao thats hillarious
 
0
•••
good joke
 
0
•••
LOL, pretty funny! If I was the little man the wife would be outta there!
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back