Dynadot

discuss Dropshipping business

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

coinsvision

Established Member
Impact
Hello,
I want to start this discuss, because i was searching for dropshipping information in NamePros, but i seen a only old topics. So I want to start dropshipping from Amazon to Ebay. I am not sure, will be profitable? Can some one share expirience?
Thank you!

I am not sure that is right category. If is not, please move a post.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1) Get an EMD
2) Get Shopify
3) Get Google/Facebook ads
4) Get A/B testing
5) Get money

The 5 G's should be taught in kindergarten.

What's next is the 5 D's you have to be over 18 and be willing to let go.

•••
1) Get an EMD
2) Get Shopify
3) Get Google/Facebook ads
4) Get A/B testing
5) Get money

The 5 G's should be taught in kindergarten.

What's next is the 5 D's you have to be over 18 and be willing to let go.

Thank you. I know about this 5 tips, but i want to know is this profitable now?

I will "upgrade" my business with Spotify shop when i start selling on Ebay.

•••
Its profitable, especially with all the data and analytics currently available.

•••
Its profitable, especially with all the data and analytics currently available.

I will be glad, if you share more information. I research this since 2 month. Now i am at level for research and analytics a good product for sell. I found that now is more profitable to sale woman cloths as leggings, shapewear and other.
Thank you

•••
I will be glad, if you share more information. I research this since 2 month. Now i am at level for research and analytics a good product for sell. I found that now is more profitable to sale woman cloths as leggings, shapewear and other.
Thank you

There are tools/software that can tell you what products are trending and will automatically purchase them from suppliers at Alibaba - full automation. Other tools will help you arbitrage products between ebay and amazon and display the profit you can make on products. One software you can start with is JungleScout.com

Remember is all about modularization, getting different tool and combining them. This is reason why shopify is good, due to its integrations and apps.

•••
Thank you! My idea is to start Ebay dropshipping and after i did some sells i will create Shopify store. Yes Shopify offers a lot of modules. One of the most powerful modules for Shopify is Oberlo. When i create succesfully Ebay dropshipping, i will share more information about profit, the techniques I use and more information.
Thank you!

•••
Oh..... it's really nice to know about it.

•••
Hello,
I want to start this discuss, because i was searching for dropshipping information in NamePros, but i seen a only old topics. So I want to start dropshipping from Amazon to Ebay. I am not sure, will be profitable? Can some one share expirience?
Thank you!

I am not sure that is right category. If is not, please move a post.
you were looking on the wrong place... namepros were DOMAINER COMMUNITY...
if you want to get info about dropshipping you should look for the right community/forum

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back