Dynadot

Dropshipping?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Okay so I bought a domain, and I am wanting to do some dropshipping, so I have searched all over the web and I came across www.dropshippinglist.com

has anyone ever heard of them before? or done business? It seem like a legit deal, but then again I am brand new to the game.

any info would be appreciated.

thanks

-doug

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, This post is very informative, however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

•••
hi

i assume you are after a dropshipper to work with?
I may be able to help you, but would need to know what products your are interested in dropshipping

cheers

•••
dreday12 said:
You can't make that much on ebay anymore because of their high fees. You can't make that much selling dropshipped items because the dropshippers take such a big piece of the pie. You are better setting up something ecommerce (with a niche focusing on one target market or one customer) where you can carry your own inventory and optimize the site and promote it.

thats right... Ebay sucks big time, for some reason one of my auction had a minimum priz on it, i did notice that 2 seconds after i had launched the auction and i changed it back to a normal auction... They gave me a email where they told me to pay a fee of 90 pounds for 2 second auction than was set up wrong... I emaild them straight away and the guy just told me that,,, ehh sorry we have new rules noe regarding the fees... F#"%¤#&%¤¤# Ebay..

I hope there will come a other auction without this dum, no customers friendly fees... why not just take 10% of the items that is sold...Easier for everyone... I hope Ebay Burns to the grownd....

When that is told.. are they allowed to do something like that, In Norway you have a right to change your minde...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back