Dynadot

DropCatch eMail verification

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Despite having already registered domains with DropCatch.com, they keep asking me to verify my eMail on a "catch" -- HealthRelated.com.

Firstly, the captcha would not load. Now it loads, but keeps on returning a -ve result.

The guy in support said he would issue a text -- it never came.

Funnily enough, the I am responding to the guy from the eMail on the domain!? And somehow, the eMail can't be verified?

Anyone have any issues with this?

@DropCatch Support

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Despite having already registered domains with DropCatch.com, they keep asking me to verify my eMail on a "catch" -- HealthRelated.com.

Firstly, the captcha would not load. Now it loads, but keeps on returning a -ve result.

The guy in support said he would issue a text -- it never came.

Funnily enough, the I am responding to the guy from the eMail on the domain!? And somehow, the eMail can't be verified?

Anyone have any issues with this?

@DropCatch Support
Hello! Recently we implemented verification of contact information as displayed on the WHOIS in accordance with a WHOIS requirement that was released earlier this year! This verification process was triggered with your new purchase as the information on the whois had not been updated.

If you are experiencing trouble with the captcha you may log directly into your NameBright.com account to bypass this (I will bring these issues to the attention of our development team for resolution, as we anticipate the captcha to load on the first hit).

I have reviewed the contact information on your account and would be happy to further assist you, but want to ensure we are respecting the security and privacy of your account, so if you would like further assistance DM me your username, email us at [email protected] or Support@DropCatch directly or give us a call and we will work to resolve this.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back