Dynadot

advice Dropcatch asks now credit card

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
It seems that Dropcatch asks now credit card to be used. It's very bad for me, because my bank often blocks transactions especially with backorder services. Practically, it means that i will have to receive calls from the bank or to phone them to unblock my cc... Also, Paypal is very handful and i didn't have to think about it. Is any way to use Paypal now?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No... the service is what it is. This post seems more like a ploy to commit fraud rather than an actual question. If your bank is truly your bank, you should be able to call them and have them approve all transactions in the future if this is actually an issue for you.

•••
I am not saying that i have an fraudulent activity. I just noticed that they ask again for cc. Anyway, my bank often blocks transactions, not only with backorder services. When i try to buy crypto for example. I avoid to use cc without paypal anyway. My main question is, is any way to keep using my paypal with Dropcatch? Again, i have never issue with them, just for clarification.

•••
I am not saying that i have an fraudulent activity. I just noticed that they ask again for cc. Anyway, my bank often blocks transactions, not only with backorder services. When i try to buy crypto for example. I avoid to use cc without paypal anyway. My main question is, is any way to keep using my paypal with Dropcatch? Again, i have never issue with them, just for clarification.
Unless the service has an option for it, no.

•••
I have similar issues too. Bank blocks foreign purchases. It’s better to call the bank before and tell them to approve purchases you’ll be making.

•••
I have similar issues too. Bank blocks foreign purchases. It’s better to call the bank before and tell them to approve purchases you’ll be making.
It would be wise move!

•••
You add a credit card and you add a pp payment method. When you go to pay (do so in first 12 hours after your win) you can chose to pay with pp. After 12 hours, they charge the card on file automatically if you haven’t paid.

•••
You add a credit card and you add a pp payment method. When you go to pay (do so in first 12 hours after your win) you can chose to pay with pp. After 12 hours, they charge the card on file automatically if you haven’t paid.
Thanks mate, you rock. Generally talking, when i see only cc as payment i freak out. I am very glad i have the option.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks mate, you rock. Generally talking, when i see only cc as payment i freak out. I am very glad i have the option.
It works for me. Good luck just pay as I said in first hours

•••
•••
That sounds dumb as F. So anyone who doesn't have a credit card can't join drop? Just going to lose them business. You got a source for this @Haticus mate?

Last edited:
•••
You can also add funds to your account balance at Namebright and use it to pay at DropCatch.

•••
You can also add funds to your account balance at Namebright and use it to pay at DropCatch.
Correct. Thank you. I think it was a security verification.

Last edited:
•••
Happen to me also on Chrome but i try on Firefox & all good no asking about credit card etc.. anyway on me i was add a default when i made the account so if i win a auction or a catch will be auto process

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back