IT.COM

question Anyone experiencing Dropcatch buffer of death?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Seems to be some glitches lately with the "new" @DropCatch Support website that needs to be tweaked a bit.

Is it just me or is @Dropcatch "buffer of death" happening more and more often now?

What I mean is.

You go on @Dropcatch to do a search to see if you can backorder a domain and then it just keeps spinning it's wheels and goes no where meaning it shows no results.

The other odd thing is that when you look for domains to backorder usually the old @DropCatch Support would take you to some separate page (I forget what it was now). But now it takes you to the auctions page. Did it always do this before? Seems to be something new.

I backordered a domain yesterday that I checked today and now it's buffering and buffering and just spinning it's wheels unfinishing what it's doing and not showing me anything not even the domain I inputted.

So is anyone else experiencing this on their end or is it just me or my connection or pc?

Prior to typing up this thread I had started the search for the domain I wanted to backorder and STILL it's going at it spinning it's wheels and doing nothing.

What the heck is going on @DropCatch Support ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
website is down I guess, everything disappeared - lots, bids, auctions, backorders.. everything.
@DropCatch Support

•••
@Coindoji Thank you for tagging us! We quickly identified the issue this morning. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. As I mentioned, we have identified the issue, resolved it , and will continue to monitor to ensure the problem doesn't happen again! We try to be as responsive as possible and user's tagging us such as you did are extremely helpful this process.

@WhoaDomain.com I would love to chat further with you regarding your experience. With a bit more details we might be able to better capture what you are experiencing and improve your experience! We want to ensure you are getting quick results and having good experience on our site. Feel free to dm us or contact us at our support email!

•••
Since the new version is up the website is acting weird. I experienced the same symptoms + it keeps asking me to login again and again... I was thinking it was just my browser but I guess not.

•••
Since the new version is up the website is acting weird. I experienced the same symptoms + it keeps asking me to login again and again... I was thinking it was just my browser but I guess not.
I am going to DM you to gather some more information to get this resolved!!

•••
I can't login. Everytime I try it takes me to the same page.

I took a video for you so you know what i'm talking about:

•••
I can't login. Everytime I try it takes me to the same page.

I took a video for you so you know what i'm talking about:

I am going to reach out to you in DM to get specifics to ensure we get this resolved asap!

•••
Because everyone here helped us identify problems with user experience of the login behavior on DropCatch, we wanted to let you know that changes have been released that should address behavior you have reported to us.

If you previously experienced problems with the log in behavior, be sure you logout and log back in now that we have a new release to our site.

Once you have logged in to DropCatch you should no longer experience behavior that requests you login repetitively. We want to check in with users who helped the DropCatch Team in replicating the behavior to determine if your experience has improved. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly with feedback or information on how we can improve your experience of new DropCatch. You can contact us directly through our support email or by DMing the DropCatch Team here on Namepros.

Thank you for your patience and participation in resolving this issue!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back