Domain Empire

Dotdn

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Is anyone using dotdn for registrations? I'm having issues adding funds to account to renew and the customer service has stopped.

The old service (http://web.mediawiz.biz) is no longer being used. When trying to add funds I get a msg asking me to contact sales@dotdn to find out the many ways to add funds to my account?????

:-/

Any help appreciated

nn

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Warning ... do not use DotDN. I am still trying to transfer out a domain name. They cant accept PayPal. Nor can they process a major CC. However the NPs member, that sold me the name and owns the registrar, will accept NP$ @ .015 though. Also if I want to use PayPal they will send me a private link but there is a $50 fee. Wow ....

This group is a joke. They emailed me and said

:Go ask Godaddy why the name is ineligible to transfer".

This name was purchased here at NPs in one of our auctions from a member. I left the name in the registrar of the member whom sold me the name as a sign of support I was paying 14$ to renew the name. However the site was morphed into another site and now I can not renew the name or transfer out. I'm being scamed for $50 to get a "private" paypal link. This is how I am thanked for patronage and support to an over priced lame arssed registrar..

Stay away from DotDN! Now having to file an icann complaint.

NN

Last edited:
•••
Now dotdn has changes the status of my domain name and rejected another transfer attempt.
This is a NPs member owned "company" and they
told me to ask GD why name is " an ineligible domain status." LOL. MediaWiz .... take care of this. Let the name go. You can't take a paypal payment. You can't process a CC but you will take NPs bucks. I wonder how legal that is.

"
Dear Go Daddy Customer,

Your request to transfer the domain name LVRB.COM has failed for the following reason(s):

The registry rejected the transfer request due to an ineligible domain status."

dotdn is a horrible service. Stay away!

nn

Last edited:
•••
Icann complaint filed today.

Stay away from the amateur group.

Real Registrar Name: CLICK REGISTRAR, INC. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM / mediawiz.biz / dotdn.com

NN

•••
Icann complaint filed today.

Stay away from the amateur group.

Real Registrar Name: CLICK REGISTRAR, INC. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM / mediawiz.biz / dotdn.com

NN

dotdn.com is not icann acredited, they are a reseller of resellerclub.com. The complaint is just going to be forwarded by icann to Directi.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back