IT.COM

.tv Dot TV Sightings

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
MoneyShop.tv ... first saw it some 5 to 6 years ago!

•••
•••
MoneyShop.tv ... first saw it some 5 to 6 years ago!

MONEYSHOP.TV is advertised in almost every English Premiership football match and on UK TV daily. They do great job in their ad campaigns

•••
•••
•••
•••
It's can't miss TV.....

Jimmy Saville will not be hosting this year's:

www.junioreurovision.tv

This year the 10th Junior Eurovision Song Contest takes place in Amsterdam.

•••
I like sites that I actually reach purposefully. Here's one that I ended up at for a reason.

Videola.tv

•••
•••
•••
discovered the main paper in sydney (australia) called The Sydney Morning Herald has the site smh.tv , this does redirect but i think they are just biding their time until it goes fully video based as a .tv site

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
My .tv domains
Mobilepayment.tv
Mobilepayments.tv
Mobilewallet.tv
Mobilewallets.tv
Mobilemoney.tv
Insuranceexchange.tv

•••
www.mvg180.tv

Website of brilliant young darts player Michael van Gerwen who just reached Pdc.tv darts world championship final, he has mvg180.tv logo displayed all over his shirt.

•••
www.mvg180.tv

Website of brilliant young darts player Michael van Gerwen who just reached Pdc.tv darts world championship final, he has mvg180.tv logo displayed all over his shirt.

Currently winning 3 sets to 2.. but his site is lagging.

I keep seeing George Dawes what's the score? ONE HUNDRED and EEEEEIIIIGGGHHHHTTY
George-Dawes.jpg

•••
Currently winning 3 sets to 2.. but his site is lagging.

I keep seeing George Dawes what's the score? ONE HUNDRED and EEEEEIIIIGGGHHHHTTY
George-Dawes.jpg

not winning now, 4-4!

I see he also owns: MichaelvanGerwen.tv

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back