IT.COM

.tv Dot TV domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BestDomains2828

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Hello I see many brandable well pronounce llll. TV dropping, it will be of good help if someone can give information on their selling and if it's still worth investing.
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello I see many brandable well pronounce llll. TV dropping, it will be of good help if someone can give information on their selling and if it's still worth investing.
Thanks

It's all relative. Depends on how much you want to invest, how long you can wait, demand, etc. A lot of those llll's will be junk and get reclassified as upfront premiums. Someone tried to grab them when the market hyped and wasn't able to flip them. Continue to do due diligence and don't overextend.

Personally, I always buy names with the intention of holding them for a minimum of 4-5 years, maybe longer.

Good luck.

A

•••
While I was waiting to pick up bags from a trip over the Christmas holiday I noticed some tourist info brochures. One was for Palm Beaches Television. I believe the tourism board paid five figures for the equivalent .Com and I recall when I saw the sale in DNJ I thought it sounded odd. Palm beach is just across the bridge from West Palm Beach but in my view is not much of a tourist destination - not much to do and mostly for very wealthy individuals. Delray Beach has a nice selection of restaurants and shops but generally if I want to go to a beach I would probably prefer Fort Lauderdale or Hollywood Beach even though they are much further away and not in Palm Beach county. Anyway the website is....

ThePalmBeaches.TV

•••
Hello I see many brandable well pronounce llll. TV dropping, it will be of good help if someone can give information on their selling

if they are dropping, then must be for a reason, right?

and one reason could be, cost to renew

another could be, no buyers!

so, consider that, prior to.

imo...

•••
if they are dropping, then must be for a reason, right?

and one reason could be, cost to renew

another could be, no buyers!

so, consider that, prior to.

imo...

What is the cost to renew?

I have just bought one and it's 30 USD/year which is really ok.

•••
What is the cost to renew?

I have just bought one and it's 30 USD/year which is really ok.

hey

if you cool with it,
then that's all that matters

Good Luck!

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back