Dynadot

Dot TO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cocaseco

Top Member
Impact
So I may be the last one in the industry to know about these, but I don't see much discussion. There appears to be value and good names left. I recently registered ECOMMERCE.TO. The downside is the $50/year price tag with a 2 drink minimum.

TO is the domain for Tonga and their government wisely allow anyone to register under their ccTLD.

TO is a part of the English language with many words ending in to and it is also a common preposition. TO is also a common reference to the city of Toronto, the 4th largest city in North America.

On Flippa there is a history of some good .TO sales.

Yet you rarely see these being offered for resale. Is it just the high registration fee? Thoughts?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the only issue is the policies regarding the selective registrars that offer .to and privacy on all the names. I think once the registrar updates a few things it could be something to look at.

•••
Another thing, you can't push a .TO domain. They have to be transferred to another account by paying a transfer fee.

•••
You can push between accts depending on where they are registered

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back