NameSilo

showcase Dot Online Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Winfluence

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Not sure how, but PokerRoom.Online and PokerRooms.Online slipped through preregistrations and they're not even premium (amazingly), so I nabbed 'em!

Given that poker rooms are originally an "offline" concept and because most poker sites are essentially "rooms" and they call themselves that, I think I made out with a couple of nice ones.

What .Online domains did you get?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Online cannot be outdated as they only released it a couple of days ago! Sorry you missed out where the smart money is heading. Better luck next time.

•••
Also, did you see that all the big Nations booked the .online extension including United States, Germany, China, Spain, Netherland and United Kingdom.

I did not see them booking any xyz or any other extension that makes no sense.

•••
I got

WashingtonState.online

Not sure why....seemed like a good idea at the time but having buyers remorse now....

•••
Also, did you see that all the big Nations booked the .online extension including United States, Germany, China, Spain, Netherland and United Kingdom.

I think UnitedStates, UnitedKingdom are banned and not available. Didn't check the others...

•••

Who said so?

What I understand is that for the time being country names are not allowed in any domain in the GTLDs as per the ICANN rules....even china.deals is blocked

Check china.online whois it says( and change country names you see same result):

Domain Name: CHINA.ONLINE
Domain Status: BANNED https://icann.org/epp#BANNED
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2015-08-31T10:18:40.0Z <<<

This domain is not available for registration. It has been reserved
in compliance with Specification 5 of the New gTLD Registry
Agreement. Please see https://gitlab.centralnic.com/centralnic/
spec5-reserved-names/blob/master/README.md for more information.

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

•••
Who said so?

What I understand is that for the time being country names are not allowed in any domain in the GTLDs as per the ICANN rules....even china.deals is blocked

This domain is not available for registration. It has been reserved
in compliance with Specification 5 of the New gTLD Registry
Agreement. Please see https://gitlab.centralnic.com/centralnic/
spec5-reserved-names/blob/master/README.md for more information.

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

No wonder all the Singapore nTLDs I searched are not available. Will be cool to own Singapore.estate, Singapore.lawyer etc. lol

•••
It has been reserved because some of the major nations booked them including United States, Germany, France, China, Spain, United Kingdom.
Check out Radix Registry twitter account.

•••
Why did they sell them then if they are not allowed in any new GTLDs?

•••
Singapore was available, you were either too slow or did not pay the Premium price.

I can let you have Kuala Lumpur for a good price if you are interested 8)

•••
Last edited:
•••
Popular search in the UK at the moment.
BuyEuros .online

•••
FindGifts.Online is one that I picked it.

People these days are not concerned about the location/address url but the content of what ever linktext they clicked on - they don't care about .com or .linkbait, my 2 pennies.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Got my first two .online names this morning...

CheckAccount .online
CheckStatus .online

•••
MakingMoney.online
MakeMoney.online
EarnMoney.online
EarningMoney.online

•••
So tomorrow the closed auctions on preordered names will end at Godaddy.
I'm curious - do you have any names on auction? Are you bidding? More importantly - do you WANT to win?

I have 4 names - 2 have bids by other people so at most I can win 2 (by default).
And to be honest - after some thinking - I wouldn't mind if I didn't win any (and got a refund to spend on something else - .com/net/org)

•••
So tomorrow the closed auctions on preordered names will end at Godaddy.
I'm curious - do you have any names on auction? Are you bidding? More importantly - do you WANT to win?
I have 3 .online domains at auction tomorrow and I'm bidding to WIN. They're great names and I wish I paid the early reg. fee for these 3 !

anybody knows how many .online domains have been registered as per today ?

•••
•••
Purchased
hoodia.online
chia.online

•••
I have:
BuyIt.online
Sellit.online
Marktplatz.online

All related to online trading.

•••
I have both TheDomainOnline.com and TheDomain.online

•••
learnfrench.online
stopwatch.online
emba.online
sellcar.online
sellphotos.online
jeddah.online
dammam.online
marketers.online

•••
Loads of 2 word keyword rich names are available as well as brandables.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back