Dynadot

showcase Dot Online Showcase

Spaceship
Watch

Winfluence

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Not sure how, but PokerRoom.Online and PokerRooms.Online slipped through preregistrations and they're not even premium (amazingly), so I nabbed 'em!

Given that poker rooms are originally an "offline" concept and because most poker sites are essentially "rooms" and they call themselves that, I think I made out with a couple of nice ones.

What .Online domains did you get?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have only one .online domain name (pre-order).

fotbal.online

Perfect name for my country.

•••
buygifts.online
autoquote.online
discountcoupons.online
shoppingdeals.online
cloudserver.online
66666.online

reg'd a few

•••
Only managed a couple:
SalesLead Online
Procure Online

•••
•••
Just regg'd
clarify.online

•••
Only got 2 but made a list of available .online names

destroy . online
currently . online

Let me showcase my list of still (as of this posting) available non-premium .online domains:

http://x16.org/online.txt

•••
Only got 2 but made a list of available .online names

destroy . online
currently . online

Let me showcase my list of still (as of this posting) available non-premium .online domains:

http://x16.org/online.txt

I grabbed these two, Thank you!!!
Enable
Important

•••
@SirDrago Nice grabs!
I was very tempted to get important . online, as I own Important . one
I added more domains to the available list

•••
@ProDomains Thank you VERY much for that list, I'm grateful.
My eyeballs popped out when I saw those two. lol
Still going threw the list.
+10

•••
I just got Standout.Online, but it has a trademark notice for some company in the US( I am not in the US), So I am safe?

•••
•••
•••
499.online

I have plans to develop

•••
499.online - nice.
I have 099

•••
•••
yep, I think online will be successful. The NNN's are a good long term hold. I got a few others including
013 and 011

•••
•••
@AMRO1001 My file list didn't have too many LLLs in it. I need to modify my word-list.

Just registered:

GreenBay . online
Stamford . online
Hartford . online
Yonkers . online
Modify . online

•••
paveonline.com just got sold for $2,500 this morning, so I went and purchased pave.online

Also grabbed weare.online

Here's to hoping new extensions will be a thing in the future...

•••
•••
•••
NorthKorea . online
just curious, 'who/whom' do you think (realistically) would be a buyer for this domain? And though I'm sure your answer would be 'someone in NK', I seriously doubt english is a language highly coveted there.
Again, ..just a curiosity question..

•••
I like Geo Domains. North Korea is in constantly in the news these days, front page on CNN yesterday. A news publications/human rights watch/travel agency/info site/some anit-North Korean outfit/ Dennis Rodmen 8) or anything to do with North Korea or about North Korea.

I would think someone from South Korea would be more interested seeing North Korean's don't really have the internet. But times change, just look at Cuba.

Korea.com sold for 5 Million and Koreatour.com sold for 30k just this year. I know that does not have much to do with North Korea but I am happy with my purchase for reg fee and happy to keep it for a few years if nobody wants it. It is still a country of 29 million people with nuclear weapon who is always on the brink of war. Maybe Jim Jong-un may want it to promote the wonderful country 8) Plus, I hear tourism is picking up!

North Korea gets a lot of search results.

•••
I also have its friendly neighbor, South Korea just incase Kim Jong Un wants both.

•••
outdated.online
I have zero...

be smart guys.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back