Dynadot

.ca Dot CA Discussion, Sales, and Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

whitebark

Part-Time ZombieVIP Member
Impact
Domains For Next MyID .ca Auction

These are the upcoming domains and reserve range for the next/current myid.ca auction:

666.ca ($1751 - $2500)
Acrobats.ca ($251 - $500)
affordabletrips.ca ($251 - $500)
AirportRentals.ca ($1001 - $1750)
albertabyowner.ca ($251 - $500)
BridalOnline.ca ($1001 - $1750)
Broke.ca ($5001 - $7500)
CanadianDrugStores.ca ($501 - $750)
CanadianTennis.ca ($1001 - $1750)
CarStore.ca ($1001 - $1750)
CheaperFlights.ca ($101 - $250)
CraftSales.ca ($501 - $750)
DiscountTours.ca ($1001 - $1750)
DivorceTips.ca ($501 - $750)
DownloadFreeRingtone(s).ca ($2 - $100)
DUILawyers.ca ($1001 - $1750)
EasyIncome.ca ($751 - $1000)
EcoVoyage.ca ($251 - $500)
EngineeringCareer.ca ($751 - $1000)
Enlargement(s).ca ($751 - $1000)
ExoticHolidays.ca ($1001 - $1750)
FashionOnline.ca ($2501 - $3750)
Fertiliser.ca ($1001 - $1750)
FitnessJob.ca ($751 - $1000)
FlightSearch.ca ($1001 - $1750)
Freebies.ca ($7501 - $10000)
FreelancingJobs.ca ($2501 - $3750)
FurnitureLiquidation.ca ($751 - $1000)
GayBlog.ca ($251 - $500)
GayCanada.ca ($3751 - $5000)
HealthGuide.ca ($1001 - $1750)
HearingAids.ca ($7501 - $10000)
Hired.ca ($7501 - $10000)
HockeyGame.ca ($1001 - $1750)
homegardens.ca ($251 - $500)
HowToDance.ca ($501 - $750)
iBlogs.ca ($751 - $1000)
InternetHelp.ca ($251 - $500)
InternetPhones.ca ($1751 - $2500)
JFK.ca ($1001 - $1750)
JointVenture.ca ($2501 - $3750)
KitchenWare.ca ($1001 - $1750)
Lake-Ontario.ca ($1001 - $1750)
LogosOnline.ca ($501 - $750)
Mask.ca ($3751 - $5000)
MontrealLaser.ca ($251 - $500)
MontrealTravel.ca ($1001 - $1750)
MusicJob.ca ($751 - $1000)
NutritionJob.ca ($751 - $1000)
OakvilleFlowers.ca ($501 - $750)
OnlineCoupons.ca ($1001 - $1750)
OnlineDates.ca ($2501 - $3750)
OnlineGaming.ca ($2501 - $3750)
OnlineStock.ca ($751 - $1000)
OnlineStocks.ca ($751 - $1000)
OrganicStore.ca ($1751 - $2500)
PharmaceuticalCareer.ca ($751 - $1000)
PizzaRestaurant(s).ca ($101 - $250)
PrivatePilots.ca ($501 - $750)
ProFootball.ca ($251 - $500)
QuebecHoneymoons.ca ($1001 - $1750)
RollerBlading.ca ($5001 - $7500)
SaskatoonRealtors.ca ($101 - $250)
SelfImprovement.ca ($1751 - $2500)
Sensual.ca ($10001 - $15000)
Shareware.ca ($15001 - $25000)
SingleChristian.ca ($251 - $500)
SmallJob.ca ($1001 - $1750)
SNN.ca ($251 - $500)
Snores.ca ($1751 - $2500)
SportsStore.ca ($501 - $750)
TechJobs.ca ($2501 - $3750)
TeddyBear.ca ($1001 - $1750)
Theme.ca ($2501 - $3750)
TNN.ca ($251 - $500)
TorontoComputer.ca ($251 - $500)
TorontoComputers.ca ($251 - $500)
TorontoDentists.ca ($2501 - $3750)
TravelAuction.ca ($2501 - $3750)
UniqueGifts.ca ($2501 - $3750)
UsedHouses.ca ($251 - $500)
UsedLaptops.ca ($1751 - $2500)
Valuable.ca ($501 - $750)
VancouverHomeForSale.ca ($101 - $250)
War.ca ($1751 - $2500)
Women.ca ($50000)

I can see a number of these getting picked up - there a few others I'm surprised they accepted the high reserve and can't see selling because of it. What do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I don't know if anyone answered yet, but it's at MyID.

I'm going to start participating in those this week, never mind anyone else, this is the best bet to assure I get what I need.

•••
Last I saw it was at $39xx, I missed the end, YRI.com went for $72.

I got busy with reality, and forgot about the auction. It was sitting quietly everytime I checked, but someone usually likes to sneak in last few minutes. I would feel a good buy at $3500, I had no issue paying $5k for it, but I just lost track of time. The bid increments get really big at those levels, and I hate I can’t see other bidder ID’s.

Last edited:
•••
Last I saw it was at $39xx, I missed the end, YRI.com went for $72.

That's weird, I thought there would be a minimum amount any auction starts at, like $200.

•••
•••
FYI - I'm a little freaked out over a security issue I just discovered at Sibername. I had maybe 40 domains or so over there from TBR's I've won. I went to move a couple and noticed that almost ALL my domains had the same exact effing auth code. WTF? How is that possible? I thought there must be some mistake, that my browser was caching the auth code or something. But no, I was able to successfully transfer them all out, using the SAME EXACT auth code for almost all of them. In fact I was so freaked out i transferred everything out!

SO... I'm just posting this so everyone knows. If you're selling a domain, make sure your names aren't all sharing the same exact auth code too. Because if you give it out to transfer one domain, the other person could actually transfer out ALL of the others too (providing they knew what other domains you had at Sibername, which isn't that far of a stretch to figure out in some cases)....

FYI - I did notify sibername of the issue too.

Last edited:
•••
FYI - I'm a little freaked out over a security issue I just discovered at Sibername. I had maybe 40 domains or so over there from TBR's I've won. I went to move a couple and noticed that almost ALL my domains had the same exact effing auth code. WTF? How is that possible? I thought there must be some mistake, that my browser was caching the auth code or something. But no, I was able to successfully transfer them all out, using the SAME EXACT auth code for almost all of them. In fact I was so freaked out i transferred everything out!

SO... I'm just posting this so everyone knows. If you're selling a domain, make sure your names aren't all sharing the same exact auth code too. Because if you give it out to transfer one domain, the other person could actually transfer out ALL of the others too (providing they knew what other domains you had at Sibername, which isn't that far of a stretch to figure out in some cases)....

FYI - I did notify sibername of the issue too.
Probably for that batch they ran, domain lock would also still prevent a transfer also. But alarming to say the least.

•••
I would assume that is because most of Canada's corporate head offices are in and around the GTA. It's a very standard and irksome Central Canadian outlook.
Thanks for your reply.

•••
FYI - I'm a little freaked out over a security issue I just discovered at Sibername. I had maybe 40 domains or so over there from TBR's I've won. I went to move a couple and noticed that almost ALL my domains had the same exact effing auth code.

On a totally unrelated note... Can I please have a full list of your domains portfolio, as well as the cheapest one you have available?

•••
•••
On a totally unrelated note... Can I please have a full list of your domains portfolio, as well as the cheapest one you have available?

haha :)

•••
Just registered
uuf.ca
knu.ca
fuw.ca
vvi.ca
Rebel special!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still a few LLL's (not Western premiums..quite a few of Chinese and Global Markets premiums:) but as of this posting, the following are available to register
http://www.3character.com/price-guide.html

bhz.ca
cxq.ca
czy.ca
dzw.ca
efz.ca
exq.ca
ewq.ca
exw.ca
fzc.ca
gmq.ca
gzv.ca
gqu.ca
gxr.ca
gzf.ca
gzh.ca
gzq.ca
hzf.ca
hxq.ca
hzj.ca
hyz.ca
iyq.ca
zzq.ca
zxx.ca
zyu.ca
zxo.ca
zzb.ca
zxt.ca
zxb.ca
zyb.ca
zve.ca
ztw.ca
zrh.ca
zvd.ca
zvq.ca
zvf.ca
zvt.ca
zpv.ca
ztj.ca
zqk.ca
ztb.ca
zwb.ca
zvg.ca
zhq.ca
zgg.ca
zkr.ca
zce.ca
zbh.ca
zni.ca
zjd.ca
zjl.ca
ziy.ca
zbv.ca
zbf.ca
zmf.ca
zfy.ca
zbg.ca
zfd.ca
zjh.ca
zje.ca
zbj.ca
zny.ca
zfe.ca
zcb.ca
zgs.ca
zjn.ca
zfh.ca
zjm.ca
zmk.ca
zbw.ca
zbp.ca
zjt.ca
zbq.ca
xwr.ca
xqj.ca
xwh.ca
xqo.ca
xpu.ca
xuu.ca
xsz.ca
xpw.ca
xwj.ca
xuk.ca
xqh.ca
xqb.ca
xzj.ca
xqi.ca
xqg.ca
xql.ca
xzu.ca
xwv.ca
xwy.ca
xqw.ca
xqy.ca
xwf.ca
xwq.ca
xxj.ca
xqd.ca
xkm.ca
xjf.ca
xfz.ca
xpf.ca
xjg.ca
xfq.ca
xbd.ca
xkz.ca
xgk.ca
xkj.ca
xdq.ca
xfv.ca
xbf.ca
xku.ca
xjw.ca
xkn.ca
xgj.ca
xkb.ca
xjm.ca
xju.ca
xkw.ca
wyq.ca
wzs.ca
wlz.ca
vzd.ca
vzj.ca
vzq.ca
vzg.ca
vyq.ca
vxz.ca
vzf.ca
vxf.ca
vqw.ca
vuy.ca
vqj.ca
vqs.ca
vqk.ca
vqz.ca
vqu.ca
vuq.ca
vqy.ca
vbz.ca
vjq.ca
vfz.ca
uzr.ca
vjx.ca
uuz.ca
uxg.ca
uqz.ca
uyq.ca
uwz.ca
uqd.ca
uyn.ca
uxq.ca
uyg.ca
ukz.ca
ugz.ca
ukx.ca
ujy.ca
ujq.ca
jgz.ca
jkq.ca
jtq.ca
jqt.ca
jwy.ca
jvz.ca
jxq.ca
jzx.ca
jqo.ca
kgq.ca
khq.ca
kxj.ca
kvq.ca
kqy.ca
kxq.ca
kzq.ca
kzc.ca
kzj.ca
lbz.ca
lqk.ca
lzw.ca
lzp.ca
lxq.ca
lwq.ca
lzc.ca
mqh.ca
mxq.ca
mzl.ca
mzr.ca
nqh.ca
nzd.ca
nzs.ca
nzq.ca
nxq.ca
ofz.ca
osz.ca
oxq.ca
opz.ca
ozd.ca
oyq.ca
oyy.ca
psz.ca
pqw.ca
pzs.ca
pzu.ca
qaf.ca
qau.ca
pzc.ca
pzj.ca
qjk.ca
qhq.ca
qjt.ca
qgq.ca
qmy.ca
qmv.ca
qiv.ca
qkp.ca
qku.ca
qhx.ca
qgb.ca
qdy.ca
qgj.ca
qhe.ca
qej.ca
qlz.ca
qjf.ca
qgv.ca
qjy.ca
qhu.ca
qmj.ca
qgy.ca
qdj.ca
qhh.ca
qok.ca
qjh.ca
qhj.ca
qfu.ca
qfk.ca
qlv.ca
qjm.ca
qeu.ca
qhv.ca
qkh.ca
qjb.ca
qly.ca
qlj.ca
qwu.ca
qzk.ca
qxg.ca
qpv.ca
qvz.ca
qxk.ca
qzw.ca
qzz.ca
qxb.ca
qxf.ca
qzc.ca
qzh.ca
quf.ca
qug.ca
qvx.ca
qvo.ca
qzg.ca
qzj.ca
qzl.ca
qzq.ca
qxj.ca
qxh.ca
rkx.ca
rqe.ca
rzq.ca
rzt.ca
szo.ca

#lll.ca

•••
I'm getting $10.99 at Rebel. I saw the dollar special on the website, but can't apply it in the cart. Oh well, I didn’t really need them!😂😂😂

•••
I'm getting $10.99 at Rebel. I saw the dollar special on the website, but can't apply it in the cart. Oh well, I didn’t really need them!😂😂😂
Sites kinda tricky..I had to "edit" (little pencil top right of each name) extras like "expiry protection".

Note "tricky" is my way of saying frustrating pain in the azz...had to switch from mobile to laptop..

•••
BG is right....they do default with some add ons. If you turn them off you should get the right price

•••
Actually Chris, just tried to reg another but coming up 10.99 as well now....99 cent must be expired :xf.frown:

•••
Actually Chris, just tried to reg another but coming up 10.99 as well now....99 cent must be expired :xf.frown:
Is it possible, it ended at midnight last night?

•••
They had said this week only so suspect now over. I made my decisions and got my 25 all at once without problem.

Thanks for the tip to go through customer service to get auto renewal turned off for my account. I was very impressed with their customer service and nice to have it turned off.

Bob

PS It is super great to have you back @MapleDots Glad it got resolved!

Last edited:
•••
Okay, we have 27 LLLs available for this week, with the ending "E" ones (and some others) being aged domains (circa 2004) dropped from Excellent Domains (www.excellent.ca).

So what do you think, is one domain investor's trash another one's treasure? Is 15 years of marketing with no buyer enough to scare you away, or are you in it for another 15 years?

fve.ca
gje.ca
hke.ca
hwe.ca
hxh.ca
iag.ca
ije.ca
jhe.ca
khe.ca
kpe.ca
lje.ca
lke.ca
lve.ca
nhe.ca
oje.ca
phe.ca
pke.ca
pve.ca
rke.ca
vae.ca
vde.ca
vge.ca
wje.ca
wut.ca
wuy.ca
wve.ca
zyl.ca

•••
Okay, we have 27 LLLs available for this week, with the ending "E" ones (and some others) being aged domains (circa 2004) dropped from Excellent Domains (www.excellent.ca).

So what do you think, is one domain investor's trash another one's treasure? Is 15 years of marketing with no buyer enough to scare you away, or are you in it for another 15 years?

fve.ca
gje.ca
hke.ca
hwe.ca
hxh.ca
iag.ca
ije.ca
jhe.ca
khe.ca
kpe.ca
lje.ca
lke.ca
lve.ca
nhe.ca
oje.ca
phe.ca
pke.ca
pve.ca
rke.ca
vae.ca
vde.ca
vge.ca
wje.ca
wut.ca
wuy.ca
wve.ca
zyl.ca
Another option is to developers them..

Figuring at least 1/3 would be picked up..

I personally like NHE
Northern Home Enterprise
New Home Experts
etc

Last edited:
•••
Yep, there could easily be some companies after these, and along with NHE.ca, I'm also surprised that PHE.ca was released, as that's an Asian name.

•••

Not expired, just frustrating. I did get 7 for a $1 each just now. Put in a ticket last night, when I checked the cart the price was right. Disabled the addons then tried to use Paypal and it wouldn't go through. After several tries I added a new (to them) cc and it all worked.

Congratulate me I'm the proud owner of 7 pieces of crap that will likey never sell.😂

•••

fve.ca
gje.ca
hke.ca
hwe.ca
hxh.ca
iag.ca
ije.ca
jhe.ca
khe.ca
kpe.ca
lje.ca
lke.ca
lve.ca
nhe.ca
oje.ca
phe.ca
pke.ca
pve.ca
rke.ca
vae.ca
vde.ca
vge.ca
wje.ca
wut.ca
wuy.ca
wve.ca
zyl.ca

Offhand I wouldn't take any of them. I'm holding my own batch of 3l's that aren't moving.

•••
Offhand I wouldn't take any of them. I'm holding my own batch of 3l's that aren't moving.
also holding 3Ls that aren't moving. lots of looks at sedo/gd but no bites. gzz-jxx-wxd and zha.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back