Dynadot

guide Domaning Can be my full time Carrier?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jazz j

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can be but not without proper experience and education

•••
only if your having LL.com NL.com LLL.com or one word dictionary .com

•••
Its possible for anyone not jut you.

Its up to you only.

Provide more info about yourself and you will get more replies.

•••

Thats so not true plenty of people make a good living with out these .com

•••

Is it really possible?
Kindly give me some advice.

•••
Kindly give me some advice

Hi

I advise you to change the title and correct your spelling

accuracy is an important aspect of domaining, you won't go far without it being a standard.

Good Luck!

imo...

•••
I think just by the title alone your full time career will not be domaining.

•••
Maybe after a few years and lots of investments.

•••
Hi

I advise you to change the title and correct your spelling

accuracy is an important aspect of domaining, you won't go far without it being a standard.

Good Luck!

imo...

I think just by the title alone your full time career will not be domaining.

"If you are never criticized, you may not be doing much that makes a difference"

Best Wishes to you both.
Peace 👼

•••

Its possible for anyone not jut you.

Its up to you only.

Provide more info about yourself and you will get more replies.

Finally I managed to save/spare $850 from my savings.

Kindly give me advice or suggestion that how can I flip a domain in a profitable thing?

•••
Spend your first $246 on DomainAcademy.com. (Or wait a few weeks, Michael usually runs a Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal and you can get it for less).

Study up. Don't spend a penny until you get a good sense of domain valuations.

Use a dictionary. Not all dictionary words are valuable. Learn proper grammar. Stick to real English words. If you venture into brandables, look at the "Reported Sales" section here and see what sells on Brandpa and Brandbucket.

Study Namebio, DomainSherpa, see what people buy and at what prices.

If I were you, I might spend the next three weeks studying hard, and making lists of unregistered names. Run each name through Google, see if anything pops up. Say it out loud a dozen times. Does it sound like a business might use it?

And then when Black Friday hits, many registrars will have decent promos. Namecheap runs promos for a few days. I would use a portion of that budget to hand-register 20-30 names, or more if the 99c promos hit.

Look at .com first, but if you're buying anything else, buy .co, especially if you get them at 99 cent promos. Check out expireddomains.net and DotDB and look for .co names that are registered in 20+ extensions, for example.

I wouldn't spend more than half your budget hand-registering. Some may say put all your budget in one good name. You may get lucky and find a really good name under $850 at auctions, but it's not very likely these days, and they will take longer to flip.

You could look into GEO names, outbounding, see if you can target companies that might buy a NewYorkCarpetCleaning.com-type name you register for $6 for $299. But that means emailing or calling many companies, and most of your outreach will end in spam, especially without proper grammar and form.

No hyphens. No numbers. Whatever you do, don't buy new TLDs, at least not yet.

And most importantly, don't start with any more than you're willing to lose completely. Getting started in domaining today with anything less than a few thousand dollars is a gamble -- no amount of studying up, strategy, and vision will change the fact that many people are fighting to get the good names, and are willing to put up a lot more money for them than you have to begin with.

Good luck!

•••
"If you are never criticized, you may not be doing much that makes a difference"

Best Wishes to you both.
Peace 👼

if you took it or take it as criticism,
then you won't be able to accept guidance, without taking the criticism personally.

imo...

•••
•••
Yes, it can be.
Like any other professional activity.

•••
Our advice is submitted through this whole forum. Read.

•••
It is possible, but highly unlikely.

Brad

•••
•••
Spend your first $246 on DomainAcademy.com. (Or wait a few weeks, Michael usually runs a Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal and you can get it for less).

Study up. Don't spend a penny until you get a good sense of domain valuations.

Use a dictionary. Not all dictionary words are valuable. Learn proper grammar. Stick to real English words. If you venture into brandables, look at the "Reported Sales" section here and see what sells on Brandpa and Brandbucket.

Study Namebio, DomainSherpa, see what people buy and at what prices.

If I were you, I might spend the next three weeks studying hard, and making lists of unregistered names. Run each name through Google, see if anything pops up. Say it out loud a dozen times. Does it sound like a business might use it?

And then when Black Friday hits, many registrars will have decent promos. Namecheap runs promos for a few days. I would use a portion of that budget to hand-register 20-30 names, or more if the 99c promos hit.

Look at .com first, but if you're buying anything else, buy .co, especially if you get them at 99 cent promos. Check out expireddomains.net and DotDB and look for .co names that are registered in 20+ extensions, for example.

I wouldn't spend more than half your budget hand-registering. Some may say put all your budget in one good name. You may get lucky and find a really good name under $850 at auctions, but it's not very likely these days, and they will take longer to flip.

You could look into GEO names, outbounding, see if you can target companies that might buy a NewYorkCarpetCleaning.com-type name you register for $6 for $299. But that means emailing or calling many companies, and most of your outreach will end in spam, especially without proper grammar and form.

No hyphens. No numbers. Whatever you do, don't buy new TLDs, at least not yet.

And most importantly, don't start with any more than you're willing to lose completely. Getting started in domaining today with anything less than a few thousand dollars is a gamble -- no amount of studying up, strategy, and vision will change the fact that many people are fighting to get the good names, and are willing to put up a lot more money for them than you have to begin with.

Good luck!
thankyou for your advice!

•••
Hi

save your money for now and just read
paying to be taught, only puts cash in somebody else's pocket.

you can learn so much more on your own, by reading and asking the right questions.... and you'll feel much better about yourself in the end.

after you've immersed yourself in the knowledge and have got a better understanding of the generalities, the specifics, the ups and downs, the facts and the fiction, the "one-off's" and start to see the big picture.....

then, you'll be in better position to know, if you still need to be taught or if you want to take that $$$ and start investing

but don't be in a rush, because it will take time.

imo...

•••
I think there may be people who make out of that.This is the best platform to learn.
Thanks
DpakH

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back