Domain Empire

Domains stolen in eNom, plz not buy, and suggestions welcome

NameSilo
Watch
Here is the list of stolen domain names in my eNom account, please do not buy these names.
11xp.com
5wg.com
5137.com
55ss.com
17500.com
44xp.com
17137.com
444seba.com
50wan.com
11se.com
63636.com
55125.com
78500.com
ip183.com
78777.com
61122.com
3yxx.com
3499.com
bukao.com
71566.com
caiqiu.com
66673.com
9976.com
87766.com

These domains were stolen before dawn today. I found the push confirmation email about one hour after the push, then call eNom and also submitted a ticket immediately. The support guy asked me to contact [email protected] to report this. But the weired thing was this email replied to me to submit ticket or call the technical...

I have submitted the tickets again and told them about that, and the replied ticket still asked me to contact that email...

The stolen names were transfered to Godaddy.com after the push. I also tried to call Godaddy.com at that time, but their support said that I need to contact eNom, I cannot directly contact Godaddy.

Now I am waiting for the reply from "[email protected]". Can somebody give any suggestions? Should I report it to police or find a laywer?
really appreciate!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,listen,there has been a scam like this going around recently,attacking a/c's for details,NEVER click the link,go to google and click there,and then to support,the link could be suspect that has been sent to you,and now they might have your login details.

•••
I just check 9976.com whois and its in godaddy, how did it go so fast?

•••
domains in enom can be transfered out in a few minutes.
The legal and abuse department of eNom said that the transfer is under ICANN requirements,so thet cannot take the names back for me.
It doesn't make sense. The names were stolen from my eNom account to the theif's eNom account, then the theif tansfered the names from their eNom account to Godaddy.
Any more suggestions? Or any lawyer recommended?

•••
Lawyers cost money, so you need to ask yourself how much these domains are worth.

•••
I thought they put a 7 day transfer lock when domains are pushed between enom accounts??

•••
@wappy

If the domains are all at godaddy I'll pm you an email which is to the main board director at godaddy he will help you.

FX

•••
I thought they put a 7 day transfer lock when domains are pushed between enom accounts??

There is a lock when it comes to pushing domains, but they can still be transferred out immediately.

Brad

•••
Pm'ed you.

Contact them now.

•••
This is crazy..

U do need to contact a lawyer immediately if no one seems to be helping U...

I would call Ari Goldberger for one, he's been involved in the domain name industry since it started and has contacts with all the bigger registrars...

esqwire.com

And believe me, he cares about doing the right thing and charging you for something like this is not something that is the first thing on his mind...

•••
I don't understand how this could happen. Doesn't ENOM email you when they get
a transfer request to your account?

•••
The people barking "hire a lawyer" are really misguided IMO. Pursue your registrar and/or ICANN strategies first. File a police report (I wouldn't expect much from that, but at least it would support your case). Don't let the registrars brush you off, keep after them until you get the support you rightfully deserve. Use social media if necessary.

•••
forge, U couldn't be more wrong.. Crazy for you to even think it... I don't were you get this idea, but you are totally misguided to make a statement like this.

The fact that you say "don't let registrars brush you off" shows he needs someone who has a strong personal relationship with the registrar if he is unable to get the matter resolved quickly. Many of the top domain name lawyers do. I know this for a fact as I have been helped in this way for matter I had. And I will indicate again that in emergency situations like this money is not a concern, people in this industry want to do the right thing in circumstances such as these.

That wappy has not posted here recently pretty much would seem to indicate the matter is being taken care off.

•••
I've sent a few emails to friends inside of godaddy to get there fraud department to get in touch with the OP regarding these domains.

I've pm'ed the OP emails to contact and this should be resolved soon

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back