IT.COM

advice Domains for Dummies

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ChristoDomains

Impact
Hello Domainers,

I have 1600+ domains that I have been buying, renewing, etc. over the years. I am trying to figure out what to do with them...monetize them, sell them or rent them.

I am looking for some guidance and advice.

Please help point me in the right direction.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Depends... On what domains you have. Monetize, sell, let drop... It's impossible to say without seeing the names.

•••
Depends on a) the quality of your domains and b) how quickly you want to liquidate.

List on all non-exclusive marketplaces for maximum exposure. (Sedo, Flippa, Afternic, NP, Uniregstry, Undeveloped, eBay, etc.)

If certain names are are getting a lot of traffic, try parking them on a platform such as Bodis.com or developing them for adsense/affiliate revenue.

Good luck my friend!

•••
Welcome ChristoDomains!

Glad you joined. Check out the Completed Domain Sales thread for ideas of where domains are selling.

You are going to learn a lot.

Best of luck domaining!

•••
Hello Domainers,

I have 1600+ domains that I have been buying, renewing, etc. over the years. I am trying to figure out what to do with them...monetize them, sell them or rent them.

I am looking for some guidance and advice.

Please help point me in the right direction.

maybe ask yourself, why you initially acquired them, and.... why you continued to renew them?

at some point, there must have been a motive, reason, etc

imo...

•••
how many sales did you have since you started?
what is your total one magic number performnace indicator value? which is:

-(all money spent on domaining... renewals.. regs.. buying domains) + (all net sales total)

you would also need to post the list if you wnt specific advice about them.

•••
1600 domains! Wow thats a lot! Pm your domain maybe i can give you some guidance,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back