Dynadot

Domains ending with “Z”

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BuyBrandWeb.com

Praveen ChidaboyinaTop Member
Impact
As you know, Domains ending with “Z” are HOT in the current market and will save you thousands of dollars. Preforming well on all auction platforms/ Market places

Here it is the list of sales

MovieZ.com Namejet
DocumentZ.com Namejet
PortalZ.com Godaddy
RockstarZ.com Godday
MenZ.com Flippa
Thingz.com DomainNameSales
Buildz.com Sedo
Bagz.com Flippa
Discountz.com Flippa
Many…..

I have recently hand registered the below domains

Airforcez.com (Estibot appraised value $1,700 USD)
Financez.org (it’s .org but still nice one for $10 USD, Estibot gives $2,500 USD appraised value)
Auctionz.org (still better choice for $10 USD)

As always, you are invited to showcase your domains ending with “Z”

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Aerialz.com ;)

but not planning to sell off for cheap via Flippa.. holding out for end user with deep pockets instead who needs a brandable for "Aerials" (hot in the Uas/Uav/Drone market now)

•••
I've noticed a pickup in the "Z" stuff myself, but personally don't own or invest in any. For these types of domains I think they'll only do well if they are played off of really premium words, like the ones you listed such as Moviez and Discountz.. I personally don't think Rockstarz or Portalz is very good.

•••
I own FUKZ.net
So who wants to comment on that one?

•••
As you know, Domains ending with “Z” are HOT in the current market and will save you thousands of dollars. Preforming well on all auction platforms/ Market places

MovieZ.com Namejet
DocumentZ.com Namejet
PortalZ.com Godaddy
RockstarZ.com Godday
MenZ.com Flippa
Buildz.com Sedo
Bagz.com Flippa
Discountz.com Flippa
Many…..

Financez.org (it’s .org but still nice one for $10 USD, Estibot gives $2,500 USD appraised value)

airforcez is a good name i think..
but you shouldn't reg any .net .org.. no potential value for those. Focus more on .com

I'll come back here and post a bunch of my portfolio.. Anyway Good Thread

•••
•••
It's a risky investment. Looks like only domainers are purchasing these domains right now.

•••
@silentg : Few people are investing huge amount in new gLTD's... it can be profitable business or flop...who knows
Domaining itself risky investment!(??? LOL;)) just like stock market ... It's all about your own research / right decisions....
Now, .COM's are gaining more value... so just noticed new trend in .COM (Keyword+Z.com) sales and shared the same info here

•••
Here is my 2 cents worth...

Words like Menz or Thingz work because it sounds nice and the "z" is on the end of a consonant

When you add it to the letter "E" like AirForcez ir Financez, it doesnt really work

If you look at the examples, all of them end with a consonant

I would also stay away from .org when registering names like this, see how many sales you find ending in a Z in .ORG.....I can assure you there wont be many

Once more thing, dont use Estibot when it comes to appraising names

Good luck

•••
@gilescoley - Thanks for your valuable suggestions! I did some research before going with E+ Z combination

PocketGamez.com $10,000 USD
Nudez.com $3,550 USD
Gamez.com $77,100 USD
Warez.com $47,000 USD
Moviez.com $10,800 USD
Bingoz.com $10,000 USD
Bonuz.com $12,000 USD

...few more sales and almost good keywords were taken with e+z/other than consonant combination

I personally don't believe Estibot values (but few people are still looking for it,,,) and Auctionz.org previously developed, now getting type-in traffic. Any way will focus on consonant + Z combination :xf.smile:

•••
I only have 2 ending with Z

techz
tipz
both .org

•••
@gilescoley - Thanks for your valuable suggestions! I did some research before going with E+ Z combination

PocketGamez.com $10,000 USD
Nudez.com $3,550 USD
Gamez.com $77,100 USD
Warez.com $47,000 USD
Moviez.com $10,800 USD
Bingoz.com $10,000 USD
Bonuz.com $12,000 USD

This is just a general rule, although there are some exceptions and Gamez and Moviez are a couple of those

AirForcez and Financez dont look or sound right if you compare them movies or games, which even sound like a "Z" when you pronounce them

Warez is the correct spelling a well

•••
i have EnergyDrinkz

what u think ?

•••
•••
Only some domain names ending with Z makes it brandable and make sense for buyer to invest in not everyone.

The best way to judge before buying/registering the domain name is asking ourselves that if we would buyer how much we can spend on it. Thats the original value of that domain.

•••
Honestly, anything but .com with a Z ending doesn't work.. These are brandables and brandables only work in .com. So forget .net, .org or any other extensions..

Btw, I just recently bought another one in the .com of course:

Backpackz

•••
I was offered $500 for freadz.com I said no as I was working on it. it is currently getting over 100 hits a week but was getting over 3500 per day in December. I took it down as I am sure it's now bot target???

•••
•••
Here is my 2 cents worth...

Words like Menz or Thingz work because it sounds nice and the "z" is on the end of a consonant

When you add it to the letter "E" like AirForcez ir Financez, it doesnt really work

If you look at the examples, all of them end with a consonant

I would also stay away from .org when registering names like this, see how many sales you find ending in a Z in .ORG.....I can assure you there wont be many

Once more thing, dont use Estibot when it comes to appraising names

Good luck
Liked the last sentence

•••
•••
Unless you mistyped and you have FreeAdz.com then you should have taken the offer for FreAdz because that has no meaning..

I was offered $500 for freadz.com I said no as I was working on it. it is currently getting over 100 hits a week but was getting over 3500 per day in December. I took it down as I am sure it's now bot target???

VRSexz also a bad buy in my opinion..

•••
I have Alliancez.com (StrategicAlliancez.com is a great marketing agency).
Gamez.xyz - I think 'gamez' make sense with this TLD.
Moviez(.)tv - I sold on Namepros
+ Moviez(.)info - sold it here, too.
Any reasonable offers would be accepted.

Best,
RU

Last edited:
•••

MovieZ.com Namejet
DocumentZ.com Namejet
PortalZ.com Godaddy
RockstarZ.com Godday
MenZ.com Flippa
Buildz.com Sedo
Bagz.com Flippa
Discountz.com Flippa
Many…..

ZIZZZ.com

•••
Pagez.com sold for $2,500 USD on Sedo

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back