IT.COM

Domainero v2.0 automatic lead finder & research tool is now live!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain Lead Finder

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

We would like to invite you to try our specialized and automated lead finder that will save you hours of research and allow you to actually focus on doing sales, and also let you quickly analyze domains that you are considering for your own portfolio with 20x more efficiency than doing the whole process manually. Qualified sales leads have never been easier to find!

Here is just a brief list of options:

• Automatic lead finder that searches across all existing TLD-s and ccTLD-s
  • Automatic search across all active websites that are in the same line of business
  • Or active websites that are paying to rank for the same keywords
  • Automatic contact information extraction
  • Automatic filtering out of whois-privacy emails and emails on public unsubscribe lists
  • Parked leads checker
  • Automatic and fully customizable email campaign feature with our HTML template editor.
The advantages of the tool are twofold: first it lets you do more sales in a shorter period of time, and second it lets you quickly research much more domains that you are considering to add to your portfolio. In synergy these 2 factors will genuinely take your domain investment business to the next level.

Try our free lead finder and let us know what you think, check out our short explainer video on our homepage to get a better feel for the software:

www.domainero.com

Lots of new options will be added in the next few months, please feel free to reach out and let us know if there is anything that you would like added.

Kind regards,
The Domainero Team!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sometimes you find a lead, and sometimes you find yourself in a lawsuit. You can get counter-bitten for owning domains of similar names from trademark, service mark owners. How can this software help to counter this potential problem as it seems the process is now more convenient in achieving either a sale or a lawsuit?

•••
Hey that is actually a good idea for a new feature, an automatic query for USPTO and OHIM to speed up research on trademarks. We will look to add this in the upcoming versions, more important features are being developed and tested at the moment but this one is in queue.

As for your question, the software is a research tool it does not excuse you from doing your due diligence before you actually register a domain name. If you already own a domain name that is trademarked, then there is little difference in whether you do your research manually or automatically, you will get a "cease and desist" letter in any case. If you are researching a domain name for your own portfolio then the same principle applies.

As for getting a lawsuit, this is highly unlikely being that all they want from you is to stop using the domain name and/or hand over the domain name to them. One would really have to force their hand to make a lawsuit happen.

In any case thanks for the suggestion on trademarks, we are always looking for new features to add and will be putting out new versions of the software every month or so.

Kind regards,
The Domainero Team!

•••
Excellent. Please update when this is implemented. I will definitely grab a copy.

•••
Trying it out. Need to upgrade to see the features unless you have some one using the software here how will we know what we are paying for without any reviews.

Last edited:
•••
Trying it out. Need to upgrade to see the features unless you have some one using the software here how will we know what we are paying for without any reviews.

Hello,

Version 3.0 is coming out soon and we will be giving out a few test accounts here and there. Lots of new features will be included, I can not let the cat out of the sack right away its still in the test phase.

We would give test accounts now but the reviews will be better for V3.0 you can expect the new version to come out within a months time.

Kind regards,
The Domainero Team

•••
Thank you would surely wait for it.

•••
Just signed up for the free run. Are you doing any beta testers for 3.0? Looks like a great tool but seems a bit steep but would like a shot at it.....

•••
Just signed up for the free run. Are you doing any beta testers for 3.0? Looks like a great tool but seems a bit steep but would like a shot at it.....

Hello,

V3.0 is still under development it will have many new options that are being added at once, we are not ready for beta testing V3.0 yet but the new features I CAN mention are:

• The ability to import your entire domain portfolio and keep track of everything from expiration date, reg date, current registrar, DNS, acquisition price, sales price and a complete overview of all leads and negotiations for each domain.
  • Easy to set up and pro-look "For Sale" landing pages that can be individually tailored for each and every domain, they will have custom contact forms and an option to list historical sales of similar domain names and also NOT list historical sales under a certain user defined amount.
  • The ability to create a quick "historical sales" page for your domain and send the URL to the potential buyer without creating a specific sales page for the domain.
  • It will have current lists of dropping domains with word splitters/filters and in several languages. Domainero is not just for selling your own domains, its a valuable tool for researching new ones to add to your portfolio and you can quickly and painlessly analyze potential leads before deciding to buy.
As for the price of the tool, it all boils down to the user. Part-time domain investors will find little value in it, just like a part-time gold prospector will find little value in buying an excavator. On the other hand, for a full time investor who is looking to increase his sales, the tool costs less than 1$/day and offers lots of value.

We will be giving out tutorials on how to use the tool and we invite everybody to open a free account and try the free lead generator out. Doing outbound marketing and quick flips is a realistic business model, domaining is not just about waiting for years and years for an end user to appear, there is a whole other side to it that is akin to investing in stocks or day-trading. Domains are a commodity and "quick flips" are a natural part of the business just like "slow flips".

If you have any suggestions for new features we would like to hear about them. We will be looking for a few beta testers for V3.0 in the coming weeks, but at this point in time we are not yet ready.

Kind regards,
The Domainero Team!

•••
^^^ Than. I does look like a good tool and yes I am part time so thats why the price seems high but with the new features I may like to take it for a spin. A free 7-10 day period to try it when it fully releases my be a good idea.

Keep me posted.

•••
Interesting tool,
I am giving it a try with the premium.
Hope to give feedback here in a few days...

Surprised that activation is not immediate though. I've received my payment receipt 15 minutes ago but I'm not considered as a paying user yet. Do you add users manually ?

•••
Do you add users manually ?

Yes I am afraid we do :D So many new options are being added and we have simply not gotten around to putting up automatic activation yet. Please e-mail us or PM me here if your account is still not active ill get to it ASAP.

•••
@Domain Lead Finder let me know when you have V3 up and running and I will give it a test drive because this looks very interesting.

EDIT: Also, how are your IPs for sending emails? I tested this with Estibot and all of their emails go to spam..

•••
@venturefile.com

We put a cap on e-mails at 300/day/user and we put up a relatively high price for the premium service to keep the total volume low and deliverability high. We have plenty of IP-s and we will be even adding a feature where you can put in your own IP and use it just for your own e-mails.

That said, no email service can guarantee total delivery. We have tested most of the popular e-mail services that have super white listed IP-s and they are warmed up like pros, with campaigns that were made just to test deliverability, and lets say that 20-30% of the e-mails landed in the spam folder right away in the 20 or so accounts we opened up with various e-mail services.

Then there's the question of what you have click-ed on as "spam" in the past. Lets say you are a domain investor who has 100-s of domains you are certain to get all sorts of offers from "do you need a new website for your domain?" to "wanna buy this related domain?" and if you have clicked on SPAM to any on these you may be teaching your filter to give high relevance to e-mails with the word "domain" so when you use an external service and want to test your own "domain for sale" email to yourself, you basically fall in your own trap.

Some of our e-mails will definitely go to spam, but most will not. We suggest that you contact the "Stronger leads" with a follow up e-mail from another place. We suggest you open new e-mail accounts all the time because even making a few offers/week to super qualified and super legit leads, will eventually decrease your over all deliverability and you will not even notice it or you will blame it on business being slow ect. Contacting good leads with a follow up over facebook/contact forms on site/linked in/google+ or even by phone is sometimes a good course of action because you never know if the e-mail was delivered.

•••
Please keep me posted on V3 release.
I did sign up for your top plan earlier on, would like to try out v3 review account for few days before deciding to upgrade to a pro account.

•••
We are coming out with a new version in the next few days it will not be V3.0 yet, lets say we are at V2.5 for now :D

We will notify everybody soon, thanks for your interest in our product!

Kind regards,
The Domainero Team

•••
someone disccount for user of namepros ???

•••
Any update on the new version or a trial period?
I signed up for the free version yesterday and the functionality is good. I do have a question on the emails for websites/businesses though... What percentage of the websites/businesses have email addresses associated?

•••
What percentage of the websites/businesses have email addresses associated?

Most small businesses have email addresses that belong to the actual owners, a good part of medium sized businesses have contacts that are decision makers and 0% of the big businesses have owners or decision makers listed as the contact.

For the ones that have whois privacy you can visit the website yourself and find the real contact info and add the email address to the mailing queue. Manual follow ups can give you good leads and we suggest that people do so.

As for the update we are almost ready, some of the new features are live, some we are still working on, the trial period will be something we introduce when everything is finished.

Kind regards,
The Domainero Team

•••
Most small businesses have email addresses that belong to the actual owners, a good part of medium sized businesses have contacts that are decision makers and 0% of the big businesses have owners or decision makers listed as the contact.

For the ones that have whois privacy you can visit the website yourself and find the real contact info and add the email address to the mailing queue. Manual follow ups can give you good leads and we suggest that people do so.

As for the update we are almost ready, some of the new features are live, some we are still working on, the trial period will be something we introduce when everything is finished.

Kind regards,
The Domainero Team
Any update, new features? And what about the spam problem?

•••
Any update, new features? And what about the spam problem?

We will be coming out with a new version soon, as for spam, if you send out targeted and relevant offers you will get very little complaints, whether you do it manually or automatically is just a matter of how much time you want to spend.

Kind regards,
The Domainero Team

•••
Hello,

Here is our new explainer video, we are very proud of it considering we did everything except the voice over :)

•••
What's new with Domainero?

•••
Damn forgot alllll about this...OP whats up :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back