IT.COM

strategy Domainer is claiming that his name is not dropping

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mr. Deleted

Slabaugh.com 800-266-2728Top Member
Impact
So there is this domain name I am watching in a drop auction, and he has about 6 days left to renew it, so I just called to see if I could buy it directly, but he asked for an offer, so I offered 100 to get started. The guy was like he was offered 3K for it a few years ago. I told him if he wants to sell it for that, that he has to renew it first. He then tried to say that they have to give him 30 days. That is how it works on godaddy, but I am afraid that on his current registrar, he will be disappointed if he does not renew the domain name. I may end up buying it at auction for way less than he is wanting.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wow, 90K members? congrats- that's great. I am sort of stuck in the past, as I got in and out of this in the first 10 years, now bored and reentering online again. Yes, I know you are correct, by choice I refrain from facebook, etc. I have ton's of amazon ad's that have not even paid for a coffee, it's like what am I bothering with this. But, It's a hobby business thing anyway for me. I thought the type in traffic would be better, but it isn't. G has really monopolized it, I wish that bing and yahoo would get their act together to compete.

•••
wow, 90K members? congrats- that's great. I am sort of stuck in the past, as I got in and out of this in the first 10 years, now bored and reentering online again. Yes, I know you are correct, by choice I refrain from facebook, etc. I have ton's of amazon ad's that have not even paid for a coffee, it's like what am I bothering with this. But, It's a hobby business thing anyway for me. I thought the type in traffic would be better, but it isn't. G has really monopolized it, I wish that bing and yahoo would get their act together to compete.
Sir, if you can write, I suggest try writing. Write a book and put it on Createspace, and they will put it on the main Amazon site. That way you can earn an income from sales of your work years after the work is done. There are a lot of different ways to make money online. I made over 6000 dollars from youtube. I make money from my 800 number in my sig. If you need ideas, message me.

•••
Sir, if you can write, I suggest try writing. Write a book and put it on Createspace, and they will put it on the main Amazon site. That way you can earn an income from sales of your work years after the work is done. There are a lot of different ways to make money online. I made over 6000 dollars from youtube. I make money from my 800 number in my sig. If you need ideas, message me.

Messaging you...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back