Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

domain2009

Established Member
Impact
157
Hi folks,

I am into domain investing, flipping and developed site flipping.

Would love to connect with business like-minded people, please feel free to drop me a line and let's get connected.
 
8
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Thanks bro 👍
 
0
•••
Sure, but rules of thumb buy more, sell more. No point of holding the names for long and don't have the plan/strategy in place to sell to the right end users for profits at the end of the day, you are just wasting $ in renewing names. Although only a little cost when it comes to renewing for 1 or 2 names but when we're talking about portfolio of 100 or 1000 renewal fee is a killer. You will either end up dropping them or sell them at a peanut price.

I appreciate your advice but I've been in the game for 20 years and learned the hard lessons years ago. My position is secure enough that if I do not move another domain in a year it won't be a big deal. That's not to say I wont drop a 'trend' set of domains when the time comes but more often than not I will give them to a beginner domainer if they want them.
 
3
•••
Welcome
 
1
•••
I appreciate your advice but I've been in the game for 20 years and learned the hard lessons years ago. My position is secure enough that if I do not move another domain in a year it won't be a big deal. That's not to say I wont drop a 'trend' set of domains when the time comes but more often than not I will give them to a beginner domainer if they want them.

You are a Domain Investor then right!
 
1
•••
Halloa.
 
3
•••
MMM.MelcoWe.cow

Did you see what I did there...makes it easier for you to read.
 
1
•••
Welcome (y)​
 
0
•••
I appreciate your advice but I've been in the game for 20 years and learned the hard lessons years ago. My position is secure enough that if I do not move another domain in a year it won't be a big deal. That's not to say I wont drop a 'trend' set of domains when the time comes but more often than not I will give them to a beginner domainer if they want them.


Sounds fair enough. A Vet been in the game for 20 years he/she must be doing something right. Needless to say! Congrats 🎉
 
2
•••
0
•••
0
•••
MMM.MelcoWe.cow

Did you see what I did there...makes it easier for you to read.


Absolutely creative n innovative buddy. www. welcome.com

You’re legend (y)
 
1
•••
1
•••
Welcome to NamePros!
 
2
•••
0
•••
Aussie here Sydney.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Yes welcome .

Am a Aussie based in the Philippines .
 
Last edited:
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back