Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ManPower

Established Member
Impact
Hi Namepro Family

I'm relatively new to namepros. I notice that there are some not all domineers that step on and down play other namepros domain names. Ive seen negative commits on 4 letter domains names and the good domain names were i say to myself i wish i would have thought of that. I guess my question is. Do you think its OK if anther domineer bashes and steps on other domineers names without any constructive criticism behind it as if he or she knows what the next multi million dollar domain name is?? I feel domain Bashing/Hating and to trying make ones self look smarter and or make ones self domain names appear better is a major buzz kill. What Say You?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Namepro Family

I'm relatively new to namepros. I notice that there are some not all domineers that step on and down play other namepros domain names. Ive seen negative commits on 4 letter domains names and the good domain names were i say to myself i wish i would have thought of that. I guess my question is. Do you think its OK if anther domineer bashes and steps on other domineers names without any constructive criticism behind it as if he or she knows what the next multi million dollar domain name is?? I feel domain Bashing/Hating and to trying make ones self look smarter and or make ones self domain names appear better is a major buzz kill. What Say You?

I hear you. Only been here for three weeks. But man some are lazy with critic. ”No value” is like the standard post from some. However my feeling is that there are alot of cool folks here that really take their time out of their day to help out. Just play it cool and come back when sale is done with a ”no value, huh”.

•••
@Dosebuy Thank you for your reply. I feel everyone has their own opinion and all commits are welcome. A negative without a positive always comes back around.This is why I like namepros, its open for all to find their own way to market and sell there domain names. I only just begun creating ways to market and sell domain names. soon Ill be able to write a book on it. Again I thank you for your word of advice. All is well.

#NamePros is the way2 Go :)

•••
Regardless of any negativity found here stay positive, stay happy and let the rude people dwell in their own misery.:xf.grin::xf.smile:

•••
Please report any violations of the following rule to us:
  • Rule 5.1. All appraisals below $10 USD must include a unique and constructive explanation to support the assessment.
Thanks.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back