Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Domainagents landers

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

davidc1

Top Member
Impact
1,640
Hello,

Who is using domainagents landers ?
I now use make offer on my domains, parked at dan and I lose a lot of time with low ball and bad buyers.
So maybe a small deposit before sending zn offer should be the right thing to do.
That's why i would to know a bit more about domainagents landers...
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello,

Who is using domainagents landers ?
I now use make offer on my domains, parked at dan and I lose a lot of time with low ball and bad buyers.
So maybe a small deposit before sending zn offer should be the right thing to do.
That's why i would to know a bit more about domainagents landers...
Do they provide their own landers? I didn't find anything. Which nameservers to use?
 
0
•••
Do they provide their own landers? I didn't find anything. Which nameservers to use?
Yes partners1.domainagents.com
 
1
•••
Only one nameserver?
 
0
•••
1
•••
well,many things seems buggy...
 
1
•••
We've got a brand new landing page design and structure coming later this fall. Stay tuned!
 
2
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back