IT.COM

DomainAgents.com review

NameSilo
Watch

xynames

XYNames.comTop Member
Impact
I have used them, and mention them on my landing page for buyers who wish to make anonymous offers.

You need to give them your domains, they will not load automatically, such as the way Afternic is able to load them based on the WhoIs reg email address.

As a seller, simply for negotiating any offer you receive a $10. bonus via PayPal both when the transactions close, and when it does not.

On a recent sale buyer started with a $199. offer and I managed to get him up to $2500. and we closed the deal. (I also got the $10. bonus.) I believe this domain was worth more, as all my domains are great ones, but $2500. was a fair price. Also, with domainagents the offered price is what you get net - all fees are paid by the buyer. So, for example here if this domain had sold at Afternic in order for me to have received the net 2500 would have had to sell at 3125.

As negotiations proceed the parties are able to add comments to each offer/counteroffer, which in my case I included comparables to back up my asking price. This is very helpful to the negotiation process.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cool. Any other similar sites you pros use? And must you guys d DA exclusivity? Or are you allowed to list anywhere so long as it's make offer on other sites? And no active auctions?

Currently I know of

Lysted
Ramped
Undeveloped
Freemarket

Always wondered how you guys always get a constant supply of offers on your domains.

Hmm I think I'll start a new thread on that question. Lol

•••
Hi Avtar629. Some of them, such as brandbucket, require exclusive right to sell listings, which incidentally - at XYNames require the same for the domains that are listed with us for sale.

But most of these domain marketplaces you may list across the board, including domainagents allows you to list elsewhere no restrictions.

I actually do not use the ones you mention above not even one of them, how are they working for you? But, yes, you should start a new thread somewhere else and discuss those. Not in this thread this is about domainagents.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
I have listed 100+ domain names on the DomainAgents.com marketplace, as a domain name seller.
But they don't check the ownership at all. I could submit any domains there without any verification. No sales so far, but it has been only a few months since I listed the domains.

Anyway, the strange thing is that I contacted them 3 times during the past months, and they never responded. I used their contact form, so I am sure that they received my messages.

I asked them how they could help me selling my domains faster, and I also asked them to remove a domain from their marketplace since that was my own domain, listed in someone else's account. Until they remove that domain from that another account, I can't list it myself.

Problem is, they never responded to my messages. They should improve their customer support I think...

•••
Cool. Any other similar sites you pros use? And must you guys d DA exclusivity? Or are you allowed to list anywhere so long as it's make offer on other sites? And no active auctions?

Currently I know of

Lysted
Ramped
Undeveloped
Freemarket

Always wondered how you guys always get a constant supply of offers on your domains.

Hmm I think I'll start a new thread on that question. Lol
haw much sir this domain

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back