Dynadot

Domain transfer 6 days since transfer confirmation still no reply

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
i wanted to transfere my domain to NP
i receaved my transfere confirmation email from godaddy on 13 april now we are 20 april and still no one replied and told me weather my domain is transfered or not
plz help me guys

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Give them a call...

If I remember it could take up to 10 days. Did you get the confirmation email and do what it tell you to? If so, then it should only take a few days for it to complete.

•••
fdsa

i got first of all an email from NP and i confirmed it
and the last email i got is from godaddy telling me to contact them to stop the transfere progress
plz give me some advise about what should i do

here are some stuff from the email i last got

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
Transfer of RYANSDISTRICT.COM

===================================================================
DOMAIN NAME TRANSFER - Confirmation of Registrar Transfer Request
===================================================================

Re: Transfer of RYANSDISTRICT.COM

GoDaddy.com(R) received notification on 4/13/2006 that you have requested a transfer to another domain name registrar. If you want to proceed with this transfer, you do not need to respond to this message. If you wish to cancel the transfer, you must do so before 17-Apr-06.

================================================================
WARNING: YOUR FREE SERVICES WILL BE LOST!
Please note that when you transfer, you lose any free services Go Daddy(R) provided with your domain(s). Your free Hosting, Quick Blog, Complete Email, domain forwarding and masking, email forwarding, etc., will be cancelled upon transfer.
================================================================

To CANCEL the transfer you may be asked to log in to your account. To safely log in:
bla bla bla

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Last edited:
•••
sounds like GoDaddy did there part. Be patient another day or so. Maybe the NP staff has taken an extra say or so off after the Holiday weekend. I purchased some things from the NP store and have had no reply either. Just be patient..................

•••
aha
by the way what r the next steps ?

•••
better drop a pm to Rj and ask them him the status of your pending domain transfer he knows best and also take into consideration as well that we are currently being transferred to another server so they're kinda busy.

•••
ok i pmed him
by the way what will be the next steps in the transfere ?

•••
Now it is just a wait for the process to proceed.
It can take a few days.

BTW Ryan ,that is a Great Name RyansDistrict.com

•••
i think its better to give them a call.. save time to solve it faster

•••
ok i did pm RJ

barefoottech: thx u

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back