Dynadot

Domain tool and other

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

PleasureBox

Impact
Hello!

New here I am a real newbie when it comes to domains but I am reading on it every day since maybe a week or so. I have never been interested in the domain-business before but I always was good with words, selling/buying and vice versa.

The thing with this industry is that it's so much information. I can find myself bulk-searching for names, finding out what new TLDs can be useful, reading forums, trying to figure SEO and trying to not buy too much domains which I have learnt is a big beginners trap.

I think it's a cool investment and since I do it mostly with bitcoins that I earlier invested in, I wouldn't see it as a big screw up if I would loose it all, but let's not hope so. I have been looking around for domain tools that can be useful and can be bought with bitcoins.

I know there are some free tools, name generators etc. but I want one with good snapback (I don't know what it's called other than in my country), when they grab the expiring domain before anyone else.

And also name-gen, backgroundchecks, expired/expiring etc. Most good domain tool sites doesn't take bitcoin as payment as far as I have learnt so any suggestion I would appreciate.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
HosterStats.com good one for nameserver history.
Whois.com - Free domain check

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back