Domain Empire

1 domain tool I can't do without.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brandoo

Account Closed
Impact
Hello, am new to domaining, and though I have learnt quite a lot from friends and the internet, I would like gurus here to drop tips on important tools you use and possibly why. It could be as long or as short as you wish. Its all appreciated. Thanks..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As a paid member? ...or as referring a potential to an Estibot appraisal? Genuinely curious to how / where you see the value in Estibot? not out to grill....

I have never been a paid member, But i use estibot for the stats on names, NameBio for similar name sales, Estibot, Despite the criticism it gets here, Has some good uses, I remember when it was first developed and in Beta, It has some smart uses to it IMO

•••
Blog and Ping Tool - Use Pingler.com to Drive Traffic your Blogs and Websites

•••
any keyword related tool or idea of word?
I love namebio.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
the best tool ever psychicwhois.com if anyone knows a similar tool or hybrid of that please let us know,seem like the competition bought them out to shelf it

•••
•••
I agree with the above comment on estibot. Use it for the domain stats and the other info. JUST remember to ignore the 'Valuation tool' unless your just looking for a 'blood-pressure raiser' or adrenalin spike

Last edited:
•••
Sedo’s Big Data Pricer (Suggested Price)

Cheers
Corey

•••
I got my own custom software which finds domains for me under my own specific criteria, it basically scans the auction lists and godaddy closeouts etc.

•••
I like:
Google search,
adword.google.com,
estibot.com - to see if there is any figure there
Domainindex.com - to see if there is any figure there
namebio.com -for related names

sedo - to market
undeveloped - to market
namejet - to market
etc

and off course namepros.com on daily basis to know what is going on in domain industry

Above all I use my judgement

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
like namebio because you can see exactly what is selling now...and domaining for news

•••
Doing Domaining and SEO - I would have to say Ahrefs

•••
any keyword generated free tool or some ides or how to mash two words and generate a good name?
and how to follow up?

Last edited:
•••
First, I am not going to type "IMO", I will write "in my opinion".

I not only use my brain but also I use some other tool,

1. Expireddomains.net,

I use it to find some potential domain name regardless of there extension.

2. Namebio.com

I use this site to check recently/past sold domain name. It's really help me to get know what are selling most.

3. Magic Keyword (A semrush tool)
I have been using this tool from long time to get some new high searched keywords in any niche.

4. Naminum.com

I love this tool, I have been using this tool after learning about brandable domain name, it's helped me to come up with 7 bb accepted name.

5. Hosterstats.com,

Simple but very helpful tool to check domain history.

AGAIN,

I don't just use my "Brain", I use some resource to get success.

The all above tool/resource are best "in my opinion" aka imo
Thats the information i needed, thanks sir...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back