Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

1 domain tool I can't do without.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Brandoo

Account Closed
Impact
5
Hello, am new to domaining, and though I have learnt quite a lot from friends and the internet, I would like gurus here to drop tips on important tools you use and possibly why. It could be as long or as short as you wish. Its all appreciated. Thanks..
 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
like namebio because you can see exactly what is selling now...and domaining for news
 
1
•••
Doing Domaining and SEO - I would have to say Ahrefs
 
0
•••
any keyword generated free tool or some ides or how to mash two words and generate a good name?
and how to follow up?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
First, I am not going to type "IMO", I will write "in my opinion".

I not only use my brain but also I use some other tool,

1. Expireddomains.net,

I use it to find some potential domain name regardless of there extension.

2. Namebio.com

I use this site to check recently/past sold domain name. It's really help me to get know what are selling most.

3. Magic Keyword (A semrush tool)
I have been using this tool from long time to get some new high searched keywords in any niche.

4. Naminum.com

I love this tool, I have been using this tool after learning about brandable domain name, it's helped me to come up with 7 bb accepted name.

5. Hosterstats.com,

Simple but very helpful tool to check domain history.

AGAIN,

I don't just use my "Brain", I use some resource to get success.

The all above tool/resource are best "in my opinion" aka imo
Thats the information i needed, thanks sir...
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back