Dynadot

domain Domain suggestion - futuringnft.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Cryptonewbie

Impact
Hey guys,

I'm new to this and got carry on the hype of domain buying without an appraisal of someone who actually knows what to look for, I have tried the godaddy appraisal but I have seen some posts saying it's trash...

That been said I ended up buying some domains for a NFT project and I'm not sure if any of them have any value or are indeed good options.

Could you guys give me some advice about them?

futuringnft.com
nftwallet.store
artnft.website
futuringnft.crypto
nftartwallet.zil

Are they worthless? Wich should I use?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The only ones that make sense to me are:

nftwallet.store
artnft.website

There is no word “futuring” so I can’t see those ones having much value, unless you know something I don’t 😀

•••
Thanks for the feedback

Really?I thought it was word like visioning the future I guess, I even Google it but I guess it's wrong?! Damn.

It was actually the one I was aiming the most:xf.cool:

•••
I mean, there is a word “futuring” but it’s not used as a verb 😀

Last edited:
•••
only one with possible value futuringnft.com
the rest don't fit the extensions they are registered in or they are just plain awkward

•••
Even the crypto and zil?

Do you guys think that maybe it is best to get a new domain? What features should I look for? It is for an nft art market like project

•••
Look at the top companies in the space. Your names have extensions that hold little credibility with people who are supposed to spend their Bitcoin or Eth or whatever. Research more before you spend more on names. .com is best but .io is good for tech. .crypto is a possibility but how many of the hot companies are using that? Do a search on NFT in Crunchbase and look at the URLs of the companies that show up.

Edit: And yes, futuring (autocorrect changed it to futurist the first time I typed it) is not a word. I haven’t heard or seen it used in any mentions of blockchain, crypto or NFT. If you wanted a vision of the future, why not VisionNFT or NFTVision?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back