Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hello, i ended up buying this domain name and wanted to know your opinion

Taken in 24 extensions
GoDaddy appraisal of $3534
14 years old

I think it is related to IP addresses as it's very rare a 6N.com is taken in so many extensions.

Thoughts?

Thanks guys

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
https://www.lifewire.com/private-ip-address-range-818387#:~:text=Using 192.168.&text=Wi-Fi & Wireless-,192.168.,t be assigned this address.

192.168. 0.0 is the beginning of the private IP address range that includes all IP addresses through 192.168. 255.255. This IP address is usually not used on a network, and a phone or computer wouldn't be assigned this address.

I researched the above, with respect to "192168". Judging what I've read, I'd say it does have its own unique significance. I'd only really target a "number only domain" if its a nice symmetrical / sexy combo (one way of putting it), especially for the market in Asia. The number you have is considered the most common address number to access and configure wireless routers from a web browser. In its own way, it could sway on novelty value / fun, or taken in a serious way. Hard to assess value for me, may even require a specific buyer that understands / views it in a positive light, but its an interesting one, IMO. Take offers

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back