Dynadot

analysis Domain sales trends for (EUS)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mr.company

Top Member
Impact
Hello guys today i was doing some research on namebio and i found some starting consistent sales for words ending with (eus) so i decide to acquire Domaineus.com ,this is good news for us.
There is a steady flow of consistent sales data for words + eus combination. It's a trending branding formula. It gives us an idea though.
Check this out :
guideus.com 728 USD 2019-10-10 NameJet
ameus.com 135 USD 2019-09-28 NameJet
insurancequotesareus.com 205 USD 2019-09-24 GoDaddy
flyastraeus.com 105 USD 2019-09-08 GoDaddy
storeus.com 335 USD 2019-08-31 GoDaddy
beeus.com 161 USD 2019-08-10 GoDaddy
enveus.com 140 USD 2019-07-31 GoDaddy
chargeus.com 116 USD 2019-07-17 GoDaddy
tophouseus.com 105 USD 2019-07-12 GoDaddy
ezeus.com 170 USD 2019-07-09 GoDaddy
ateneus.com 115 USD 2019-07-08 GoDaddy
fiveus.com 185 USD 2019-06-15 GoDaddy
cycleus.com 170 USD 2019-06-15 NameJet
vapeus.com 345 USD 2019-06-04 GoDaddy
weus.com 1,075 USD 2019-04-26 GoDaddy
freus.com 207 USD 2019-04-22 NameJet
peaceus.com 201 USD 2019-04-15 GoDaddy
wiseus.com 155 USD 2019-03-31 GoDaddy
waveus.com 165 USD 2019-03-21 GoDaddy
cyberdeus.com 640 USD 2019-02-19 Sedo
seeus.com 1,630 USD 2019-02-13 GoDaddy
exchangeus.com 500 USD 2019-02-07 GoDaddy
streamlineus.com 1,100 USD 2018-11-26 NamePull.com

and more,small numbers but consistent.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if you buy any,please post it below.

•••
Though i appreciate your research, it seems the most of data you provided are reseller price, none of them belong to an end user. It also very small data to even consider word+us sells or worth to invest.

•••
Though i appreciate your research, it seems the most of data you provided are reseller price, none of them belong to an end user. It also very small data to even consider word+us sells or worth to invest.

Thanks Avi for pointing that one out.

Until we have sales data from enduser purchases, we cannot really consider it a profitable trend.

•••
There are more than 10.000 entries for domains ending in "eus" and some are active websites and not domain investors,these are end users,but hold on,let me check more detail.

•••
@leadnetwork This is the sort of research that will lead us in the right direction
Looking through your sales it seems that the keyword is "us" or "US" rather than eus
I could be wrong but it appears to generally be an abbreviation of "United States" or "us" as in "all of us" rather than a branding trend
Keep digging, there's trends everywhere...
A lot of this research needs to be done manually as the human eye spots things that machines don't. Correct if wrong but when analyzing a listing of domains I don't think the computer can understand brand domains?
Thanks for sharing
@MTB

Last edited:
•••
@leadnetwork This is the sort of research that will lead us in the right direction
Looking through your sales it seems that the keyword is "us" or "US" rather than eus
I could be wrong but it appears to generally be an abbreviation of "United States" or "us" as in "all of us" rather than a branding trend
Keep digging, there's trends everywhere...
A lot of this research needs to be done manually as the human eye spots things that machines don't. Correct if wrong but when analyzing a listing of domains I don't think the computer can understand brand domains?
Thanks for sharing
@MTB
no buddy its "eus" because brings exact match results based on my research , also i have check trends for eus , wish is going up slowly but look's promising.

Last edited:
•••
insurancequotesareus.com - Brand: "Insurance Quotes Are Us"
tophouseus.com - Brand: "Top House"
cycleus.com - Brand: "CycleUS"

•••
insurancequotesareus.com - Brand: "Insurance Quotes Are Us"
tophouseus.com - Brand: "Top House"
cycleus.com - Brand: "CycleUS"
yes , but we normally check sales based on keyword results , but i know you saying.

•••
domains starting with "back" seem to sell well to.

•••
@leadnetwork what date range are you looking at, and how many domains are included?

•••
•••
only 2019

Ok, and how are you analyzing the data?
Copy and paste into spreadsheet and use an automated tool to extract keywords?
NameBio lists over 105,000 domains sold in the past year over $100
It's an interesting thread you've started... :)

•••
In most cases it's not "eus" it is "us" as in United States or us as in people.

•••
Ok, and how are you analyzing the data?
Copy and paste into spreadsheet and use an automated tool to extract keywords?
NameBio lists over 105,000 domains sold in the past year over $100
It's an interesting thread you've started... :)
English keyword with eus , run , and see
In most cases it's not "eus" it is "us" as in United States or us as in people.
this about ending words to make brandables like ster.

•••
English keyword with eus , run , and see

this about ending words to make brandables like ster.

Most of those examples in your post are not brandable purchases because of 'eus' they were bought as brandbables ending in "us". Explained below.

guideus.com 728 USD 2019-10-10 NameJet - GuideUs
ameus.com 135 USD 2019-09-28 NameJet - this one may be ending in eus
insurancequotesareus.com 205 USD 2019-09-24 GoDaddy - InsuranceQuotesAreUs
flyastraeus.com 105 USD 2019-09-08 GoDaddy - this one may be ending in eus
storeus.com 335 USD 2019-08-31 GoDaddy - StoreUS
beeus.com 161 USD 2019-08-10 GoDaddy - BeeUs
enveus.com 140 USD 2019-07-31 GoDaddy - this one may be ending in eus also the word is spelled incorrectly should asctually be Envious.
chargeus.com 116 USD 2019-07-17 GoDaddy - ChargeUs
tophouseus.com 105 USD 2019-07-12 GoDaddy - TopHouseUS
ezeus.com 170 USD 2019-07-09 GoDaddy - not sure what this is supposed to be, hence the low price.
ateneus.com 115 USD 2019-07-08 GoDaddy - this one may be ending in eus
fiveus.com 185 USD 2019-06-15 GoDaddy - FiveUS
cycleus.com 170 USD 2019-06-15 NameJet - CycleUS

•••
•••
Hi, I am new to "Domaining" and just came across this thread.
Thanks for the tip that might help me cover a few costs of my first 20 domains I just bought.

I managed to pick up

Ninja us . com

Xtreme us .com

so the best place to sell these is on Go Daddy?

Thanks again for the Tip.

•••
Hi, I am new to "Domaining" and just came across this thread.
Thanks for the tip that might help me cover a few costs of my first 20 domains I just bought.

I managed to pick up

Ninja us . com

Xtreme us .com

so the best place to sell these is on Go Daddy?

Thanks again for the Tip.
sedo as well

•••
yeh iv got them listed for around 500 $ .. is that a bit greedy or should I go for the skies ??? lol

•••
yeh iv got them listed for around 500 $ .. is that a bit greedy or should I go for the skies ??? lol

Look at recent domain sales to see what sells (and what doesn't)
www.namebio.com / www.dnpric.es / www.dnjournal.com
That way you'll avoid registering worthless domains
Why did you choose $500? Is this this valuation based on domains similar to yours that sold for $500? Did those similar domains get sold on GoDaddy?
If this was easy then everyone would be doing it

•••
thats fine

•••
It is interesting and thank you for the alert. I tend to agree that to me it looks more like cases ending in US than eus, although clearly examples of both.

You may have already used this, but would point out the value of using the suffix rather than ends with feature in NameBio. For example in 2019 if I choose suffix eus there are just 5 sales with an average of $355 (but the largest one weus is really WeUS I think). If I choose suffix us there are 49 sales with $1203 average price.

Now the suffix implementation is not perfect and obviously it would miss out on where the first word is a playful spelling.

I have not looked over other years to see if us suffixes are more popular of late than in the past.

Bob

•••
It is interesting and thank you for the alert. I tend to agree that to me it looks more like cases ending in US than eus, although clearly examples of both.

You may have already used this, but would point out the value of using the suffix rather than ends with feature in NameBio. For example in 2019 if I choose suffix eus there are just 5 sales with an average of $355 (but the largest one weus is really WeUS I think). If I choose suffix us there are 49 sales with $1203 average price.

Now the suffix implementation is not perfect and obviously it would miss out on where the first word is a playful spelling.

I have not looked over other years to see if us suffixes are more popular of late than in the past.

Bob
Thank you for that pinpoint , that i may have missed something but this is just an example of using good keywords with some good suffix ends .It works and it sells but people still have to do their homework.

•••
I will soon be posting a full post about what to do and what to check before buying domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back