NameSilo

Domain sales page ( Experiment)

Labeled as debate in Domain Parking and Traffic Monetization started by gipson, Sep 20, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. gipson

gipson Next Domain Market VIP

I have barely three days doing an experiment with some of my domain landing pages because curiously, many visits to my domains were limited to one page ( the domain ), even though they had access to the main market.

My first domain landing page style was basic information

Short description - contact form link - Whois link - domain Length.

The second style domain landing page have

Long description - contact form link - Whois link - domain Length - Countdown of the expiration date with the title (The renovation will be done on xx-xx-xxxx ) - my twiter widget - Marquee text for messages... RSS feed related to marketing content.

- After this change (the same day) the visitors began to cross from one place to another ( for all domains where I did this experiment ) and use the contact form at least once in 2 of 5 in 24h. Another detail, is that the main market rise the RPM to $17.58 .( not bad)

I think the change of having a basic landing page to another more complete has made a difference, however I think there are two specific elements that played an important role.

1 - Marquee text ( in fact they are two marquee, 1 for messages, another for some domain sales report . [making it clear that they are not my sales])

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. frank-germany

frank-germany F1lter.com xpired domain search engine Gold Account VIP

be aware of bots
    the linux logo often represents bots

3. Domains - Wanted

Domains - Wanted Active Member VIP

Interesting... can you provide links to two example domains showing the two different landers?

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up โ€“ and it's free!
Topics / Tags: