Dynadot

various Domain Sales: NaturesMiracle.com, MomsChoice.com + More

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
General Mills acquired the Annie’s brand in late 2014 for $820 million, which also included the companies EMD Annies.com, which has just switched name servers over to General Mills. The current remaining risk is that General Mills still has Annies.com registered at Network Solutions, where the majority of its portfolio is with CSC Corporate Domains, a much safer and better managed service.
TicketStations.com has been acquired by a currently unknown CSC Corporate Domains client. The domain had an offering price of $4,500. The domain was registered on October 19, 2016 after expiring.
Liptis Pharmaceuticals plopped down $31,500 and acquired MomsChoice.com via Sedo which screams a brand name. Frustrating to me, because I own MomsFinest.com which I think is a great “food” brand name, with it fairly priced at $7,850. Moms Choice comes across to me by just looking at it, being a “baby related product”. I am not sure what Liptis plans are for it, but they are a health care product company. To note, there are many trademarks for Moms Choice and sites like MomsChoiceAwards.com for an example...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back