IT.COM

information Telepathy.com is now a multi-million domain name thanks to Neuralink

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Telepathy.com, the company founded by veteran domain investor, Nat Cohen, has achieved another milestone. This time around, it’s not due to any particular sales of premium domain names, which it has plenty to be proud of. Neuralink, the progressive neurotechnology company that is developing implantable brain–computer interfaces, announced its first product, called Telepathy.
Read More.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If they wanted to acquire the domain , they would have done it before disclosing it to the media.
Or at least that’s what logic suggests

•••
lol, one of my first domains was telepathing.com. congrats!

•••
All now thinking in telepathy .. Who think in telepathy firewall .. That is my domain telepathyFirewall.com .. Any suggestions.

•••
All now thinking in telepathy .. Who think in telepathy firewall .. That is my domain telepathyFirewall.com .. Any suggestions.
I registered the below . com's a couple of years back.....it will become a thing a some point in the not so distant future.....

Mind Encryption
Neuro Encryption
Brain Wave Encryption

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10451328

"We think that our work has demonstrated the potential of using intracortical brain signals for reliable authentication and other security applications, e.g., brain–computer interfaces."

Last edited:
•••
If they wanted to acquire the domain , they would have done it before disclosing it to the media.
Just like they did with Tesla.com - not.

•••
•••
I registered the below . com's a couple of years back.....it will become a thing a some point in the not so distant future.....

Mind Encryption
Neuro Encryption
Brain Wave Encryption

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10451328

"We think that our work has demonstrated the potential of using intracortical brain signals for reliable authentication and other security applications, e.g., brain–computer interfaces."

I do like ME a lot. I hope it never comes to that but great domain!

•••
Brand should have been Telepathy and the first product should have been NeuraLink... Oh well.

•••
Brand should have been Telepathy and the first product should have been NeuraLink... Oh well.
Telepathy would be more difficult to protect.

•••
I don't think, they will buy.

•••
They can easily buy the .com if they want. It appears as of now that they don’t care.

•••
Not necessarily, if you were offered by any, just any company to purchase your unique domain, you wouldn't sell them the domain for any lower price whether anything is in the media or not, it doesn't matter if anything has been said in the media or not you would still sell it for a very high price to them whether it's a small company or big company, especially if it's a well-known company like Neuralink with Elon Musk involved, then you know you are looking at top dollars.

Maybe they would just use a puppet to buy the domain for them, then they could possibly get the domain for a lower price than if it were a big company trying to get it.

Last edited:
•••
Will they pull a “Desktop” and downgrade to “Webtop” as a means of selling high on niche.

I still despise that downgrade; unless it is another one word.

Last edited:
•••
idk, but this one is sounding better all the time. lol.

•••
Just like they did with Tesla.com - not.
That Tesla domain sale is a special case.
Oh wait, it involves Elon, anything is possible!

Unfortunately, i hear competitors in this field are ahead and less invasive… But u kno what say: “Never bet against Elon”

Last edited:
•••
They can easily buy the .com if they want. It appears as of now that they don’t care.
Partly Elon’s fault. Running too many companies.

i’m sorry for the triple post, friends.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Drop the ph and replace it with a hard F

•••
Here's the decision
X.com/Neuralink

•••
Your selective donation enhances the vision of many

Welcome to the billionaires club Nat

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back