IT.COM

.com Domain Sales: Braze.com, Finastra.com + More

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Braze.com has been acquired by corporate domain buy service Marksmen from Ghines Group SRL for a currently unknown buyer. The domain has been registered since 2000.
Misys Limited has acquired Finastra.com with the newly launched Fintech site stating “Misys and D+H joined forces to create the third largest Fintech company in the world”. The website also states as they continue to build the site, Misys.com and DH.com are business as usual.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. have acquired SensorToSunset.com. The domain held an offering price of $1,950 and was registered in March 2017.
HCA – Information Technology & Services, Inc. has acquired FixMyHeart.com from HugeDomains via Afternic. The transaction took place in July 2017 and the domain held an offering price of $2,495..
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That Fixmyheart sale gives me hope for other "fixmy" names and shows they are still selling, as I'm still holding onto my FixMyVR . com (Virtual Reality) :) Thanks for sharing the post!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back