Domain Parking - With Google?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

gingerbreadweb

Established Member
Impact
4
Hey everyone

I'm new to domain parking. I've heard lots of good things about it, but obviously it comes down to the quantity and, more importantly, the quality of the domains you have. However, I need to know where to start. In other words, which company should I use to park my domains? I know Sedo do it, but is there a better one? Or does the company you use not make any difference to how much you make?

I noticed Google offer some kind of domain parking service, but when I visited http://www.google.com/domainpark/ there was shit-all on there. Anyone got any further with Google domain parking?

Cheers for your time

Adam
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You will not get any joy with domainpark...

Try Namedrive.com
Sedo.com
fabulous.com

or 1plus.net if your domain gets little traffic and you want more control using your own google adsense id
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back