NameSilo

Domain parking script

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

wilbo

Established Member
Impact
I recently purchased a parking page script from CodeCanyon. I am not the author and bought the script for about $20. I like it because I can put my own advertising on it. I signed up as an affiliate at a few places and fly my own banners on my landing pages.. The way the script works is it uses your 404 default apache page and says the name of the site, a link to an email page for people to contact me and a place to put 3 banners. To set up a domain all you do is direct it to your nameservers, add the domain to your nameservers and you're done. I can add a huge list to my nameservers in a few seconds with a batch DNS module for Webmin. I have my banners on a script that randomly shows different banners each time you refresh the page. Here are a few examples, type in these domains to see the landing pages. I'm not able to show links.:
baltimore.bid
anytimelending.com
What I don't like about it is that you have to use the same advertising on all the domains, you can't target each domain with different sponsors unless you want to set up different instances on separate domains.
I run this on a cheap VPS.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
are you sure you provided the correct domains?
That's all I can see on the first:
upload_2017-4-23_19-2-24.png

•••
Oops, you're right. I forgot I did something else with that domain. here are a few more examples.

glorious.run
vpshosting.email
rage.bike
lucrative.domains
lucrative.fund
heavenly.gold

•••
So, why did you post all this info? It can be done with a simple html page, or even WP. Or you are trying to spark the interest for some "miraculous" script that generates millions of dollars?

•••
I posted this so others may see how easy it is to have your own parking pages and not have to split the profits with a parking page company. I am not selling anything. Please explain how it can be done with html?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back