Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
I am currently stateside just now with my family on vacation and I keep seeing Cracker Barrel signs everywhere... While I haven't ventured in yet, I thought lets see what domain names are in their domain portfolio.

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc., doing business as simply Cracker Barrel, is an American chain of restaurant and gift stores with a Southern country theme. The company was founded by Dan Evins in 1969. Its first store was in Lebanon, Tennessee; the corporate offices are located at a different facility in the same city. The chain’s stores were at first positioned near Interstate Highway exits in the Southeastern and Midwestern United States, but expanded across the country during the 1990s and 2000s. As of September 16, 2020, the chain operates 663 stores in 45 states

How do we find out which domain names are owned by Cracker Barrel well we use a feature called Reverse Whois Search with our partners WhoisXMLApi.com , they scan for the chosen term in this instance domain names related to the registrant email address that Cracker Barrel use for domain registrations which are “cbocs properties inc.” and we get the results of over 82 domain names that Cracker Barrel has registered in their names.

Domain Names Owned by Cracker Barrel - https://robbiesblog.com/domain-names-owned-by-cracker-barrel/11725

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if you go in, i recommend the chicken and dumplins with all the sides. yum. And the dutch apple pie.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back