IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
Beam Suntory, Inc. is an American multinational company that produces alcoholic beverages. It is a subsidiary of Suntory Holdings of Osaka, Japan, and the company's headquarters are in Chicago, Illinois. It is the third-largest producer of distilled beverages worldwide, behind Diageo and Pernod Ricard. The company's principal products include bourbon whiskey, tequila, Scotch whisky, Irish whiskey, Canadian whisky, vodka, cognac, rum, cordials, and ready-to-drink pre-mixed cocktails.

How do we find out who owns these domain names, well we use a feature called Reverse Whois Search with our partners WhoisXMLApi.com, they scan for the chosen term in this instance was domain names related to the registrant email address that Beam Suntory uses for domain registrations which is “[email protected]” and we get the results of over 373 domain names that Beam Suntory has registered to them.

Some of my favorite domain names from the list below are DrinkSmart.com, VirtualDistillery.com & VirtualDistilleryTours.com - I am sure the latter two domain names which were only registered in 2017 & 2018 were very beneficial with many of the distilleries closed around the world to any form of tourism.

One domain name they don't own is Beam.com which is registered to Nuera Air Inc, which sells Beam Vaccum Cleaner.

Domain Names Owned by Beam Suntory

http://robbiesblog.com/domain-names-owned-by-beam-suntory/9062

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have actually talked about reviving old names with peers probably here and using the bourbon industry in particular when making an example as new brands claiming old heritage. I noticed a decade or so ago when Makita power tools bought Delmar and all of a sudden they bought the company that invented the chainsaw and claim to fame is they invented chainsaw so buy their brand now. I also started trying booze i had never heard of with apparent history but nobody has had any in years. I suspect there a few families that made bourbon that could be revivied. These are more generic but interesting to read thanks Robbie.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back