NameSilo

Domain name source with "Starting with" ?

Labeled as question in General Domain Discussion, started by Dominic Belley, Jun 29, 2016

Replies:
Views:

1. Dominic Belley

Dominic Belley Four Letter Acronyms VIP

Hello.

I was wondering if there was a way (website, software, etc) to find/generate a list of already registered domain names [.com] that are "starting with" a specific prefix.

The reason for that question is to help find a way to identity possible end-users that could be interested in having a shorter domain for their business.

I see a lot of domain name that instead of using a clean 2-word domain, they use a 3-word domain and the third word is often not necessary. Maybe the 2-word was not available at the time and they had to use a longer domain.

Example, a business called "GoodName" could be using the domain name GoodNameOnline.com because "GoodName.com" was already taken and now I own that domain. So it would be nice to get a list of all domains starting with "GoodName" and I could contact those having a 3rd+ word that I think is not necessary and not part of their real business name.

Thank you.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. J9

J9 A Noob Forever... VIP

3. Dominic Belley

Dominic Belley Four Letter Acronyms VIP

Nice. Exactly what I was looking for.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice