IT.COM

advice Domain Name Investing Pitch by Mike Mann

NameSilo
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
The bid:ask spread is huuuge in the super premium .Com domain trading space, which helps make the investment very risky, expensive and time consuming; however it also leaves enormous margins to arbitrage for potentially enormous future profits. It's too hard for others to compete, and there is still considerable room for innovation in tech and marketing and helping the public discover the true long term value of this special asset class. Super premium .Com domains are incredibly profitable long term investments if handled properly; they have little relationship to the hundreds of millions of crappy domains for sale in the world, at totally random not professionally appraised prices, in poorly organized marketplaces.
Read

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DUDE, THIS INDUSTRY IS DYING AND IF U INVEST UR MONEY THEN PLZ MAKE A DEEP RESEARCH AND THEN INVEST,,......BEST OF LUCK:xf.cry:

•••
I agree with Rahul and his wisdom.

Websites are going away and no one will need them any-more. Everyone will use speech search and homepages will be projected onto stars instead of being hosted on domain names.

My recommendation for future investments is to look into the stars, drop your good .com domains and live happily ever after (let me know when they drop).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back